I wanna get ta know her, she's beautiful HELP PLZ!

There is a beautiful girl at my school. She is one grade lower than I am, she is smart and all the stuff one can ask for..... but I need to get to know her before I make my move, I pretty much can go with her right now, but I want to know how she is, bcuz that's how most relationships are meseed up. There are a few incidents where I have reason to believe she likes me, one of them is, she brings up the fact of relationships once, and I told her I hadn't had a girlfriend since the 7th frade(now in 10th), she was amazed at that, but I was too shy to ask her why, I knew but I wanted her to say it(to confirm it). I have many more, but I know you are getting tired of reading...so let me get to the point. Like I said she is beautiful,smart,nice personality, nice body and more........ I just need to know some of the things one should know before getting into a relationship. (thanx in advance). Also, I need to know some of that ways(more than one) that I can ask her to go wit me without asking her directly. One more thing, This question is for female viewers--what can I do to impress her(males welcome to answer aslo). I will keep everyone posted on how everything is going, if you need more info before you post personal message me or e-mail me at email removed. So with all that said, I thank everyone who replies to this, I forgot to mention, I think about her 14 of the 16 hours I am awake , no exaggeration! There are also other things i would like to share but I know no one wants to keep reading, so if you need/want to know more about this situation(this is only 1 of 50 instances) message me on here on my e-mail at email removed

THANX! for reading that long post, now answer if possible.

airmcnair,

I think you are getting this all wrong. You should not go up and make some big gesture to impress her. You should use eye contact to cut her out of a crowd, then talk to her. To talk to her ask her questions, and then tell her you enjoy talking to her and ask her out. Study some about body language and know how to read hers a bit. If it is good, just move on in. When she says yes, then start getting to know her and go slow doing that. Take your time in going from the first date forward. If you don't rush her, it will be for the better.

oh yeah! Beec is obviously an expert. Listen to him. but dont try to be cheesy tho. from what i can tell, she is interested in u. so talk 2 her. b funny AND sensitive. grls dig those kinda guys. dont b waaaaay too frank with her. some grls like the mystery type. ny wes, good luck. ask er when she's in a gud mood and try to find a good occasion on ur first date. anythng works.

Thanx so far but, I am not making a big gesture to impress her at all, plz justify what you are talking about Beec,second, i make eye contact everyday, even whgen she is far away in a crowd of other girls, i do so just to give her a hint. Third..I called her yesterday but she was blow drying her hair, so can't say i am not trying to talk to her. Fourth, I am not old enough to go on a date with anyone, I'm only 15, and Beec, can u justify what you mean by body language, give some examples, Fifth.......madonnagr8 I don't know what frank means-define plz, once again, I am not old enought to go on a "date". It may seem like I am trying to get smart the way I replied, but I wasn't it's just the way I type. Thanx!