Does this girl see me as more than just a friend?

Umlunguusa

okay, so I've been talking to this girl for quite some time now. well, lately, she's been acting...different, with me.

a little background info...

this girl had an on and off friend with benefits for a while. (this doesn't bother me btw) Recently, she says she hasn't liked him much anymore, and has let me known that a couple times.

well, yesterday, we were discussing horoscopes, and she wanted to do a reading her sign. I said "you should check the compatibility between Pisces (her sign) and Libra (her FWB's sign)" and she said "nah, let's check our signs, Scorpio and Pisces" she than proceeded to tell me they're the most compatible in the zodiac and (with a slight smirk) said they' had the greatest sex. I just laughed off the awkwardness, but I don't know if she was trying to imply something or not.

well, today, she said that her FWB was annoying her, and that she never had time to call him. I said "well, you always seem to have time to call me, and always answer my calls" and she said "well maybe just because I like you better". But I don't know if she meant as friends or a possible boyfriend? she tells me that she really enjoys talking to me, she calls me everyday, always is bringing up sex, and is VERY defensive and seems threatened if I bring up an ex or girl I'm seeing (calls her a b*tch, says she's a hoe, etc.)

do you think she likes me? if so, why doesn't she just tell me?

do you think she likes me? if so, why doesn't she just tell me?

It's rare that they do that. And even if she did tell you, it wouldn't matter because what they say is irrelevant. Keep watching her ACTIONS. They should tell you if she's interested. Not always...but usually I think.

Oh, she definitely seems to like you. She gets jealous whenver your around other girls and is basically coming on to you (the whole sexual compatibility thing). She talks to you everyday, and says she likes talking to you. Oohh yeah, she definitely likes you. She's not saying anything, most likely because she's unsure whether you like her back or not. If you do, now is your chance to make things happen.

Yeah she sounds like she may like you but is maybe only looking for another FWB type thing and not an actual realtionship, next time she "jokes" like that I would call her out on it. Say something like," Hmm thats interesting you say that, why do you say that about me?," See what she says. If she truly does like you then I dont know why she wouldn't just tell you, maybe shes afraid of rejection. All you can do is call her out on it and see what happens!!! I wouldn't put too much thought or excitement into it, because you dont want to be hurt in the end.

It's rare that they do that. And even if she did tell you, it wouldn't matter because what they say is irrelevant. Keep watching her ACTIONS. They should tell you if she's interested. Not always...but usually I think.

I noticed you seem very cynical vinceval, why? I agree tho actions DO speak louder then words.

Yes, but I'm kind've afraid of rejection myself, not so much because I'm shy, but suppose she doesn't intend a relationship (which I'd want)? I don't want a sex buddy, but I also don't want her to look at me awkward if she was just being a tease, and never wanted anything. hence, my confusion.

I don't know. I wish there was a way I could know for certain. should I just straight up randomly ask her "do you have feelings for me" next I see her?

I noticed you seem very cynical vinceval, why? I agree tho actions DO speak louder then words.

I don't know if it's cynicism. It might be. I guess it has to do with being lead on so many times only to be crushed, and subsequently dropped like a bag of trash.

I agree, it does appear that she likes you. But I would be cautious of what she really wants as a result of those feelings. Not a lot of women like to have FWB's for the fact alone that they're NOT relationships, and if she's perfectly fine with having one it might be an indicator of what she wants right now as far as dating goes.

Yes, but I'm kind've afraid of rejection myself, not so much because I'm shy, but suppose she doesn't intend a relationship (which I'd want)? I don't want a sex buddy, but I also don't want her to look at me awkward if she was just being a tease, and never wanted anything. hence, my confusion.

I don't know. I wish there was a way I could know for certain. should I just straight up randomly ask her "do you have feelings for me" next I see her?

Yeah, that what I said in my post! Thats the only way to know for sure is to straight up ask~

Archived