Calling All Women.......

CallingAllAngels

I read today that the Today Sponge will soon be back on the market!

Visit link removed for more details. Also, this link is to the article:

link removed

Has anyone else ever used this method and liked it? I did and liked it very much. No hormones and no Dr's appt necessary!

Just wanted to pass that on in case others were interested!

"The sponge is more effective for women who have never given birth.

If women who have never given birth always use the sponge as directed, 9 out of 100 will become pregnant each year.

If women who have never given birth don't always use the sponge as directed, 16 out of 100 will become pregnant each year.

Women who have previously given birth have a higher risk of pregnancy.

If women who have given birth always use the sponge as directed, 20 out of 100 women will become pregnant each year.

If women who have given birth don't always use the sponge as directed, 32 out of 100 will become pregnant each year.

Your partner can help you make the sponge more effective by using a latex condom or pulling out before ejaculation."

planned parenthood

link removed

"The sponge is more effective for women who have never given birth.

If women who have never given birth always use the sponge as directed, 9 out of 100 will become pregnant each year.

If women who have never given birth don't always use the sponge as directed, 16 out of 100 will become pregnant each year.

Women who have previously given birth have a higher risk of pregnancy.

If women who have given birth always use the sponge as directed, 20 out of 100 women will become pregnant each year.

If women who have given birth don't always use the sponge as directed, 32 out of 100 will become pregnant each year.

Your partner can help you make the sponge more effective by using a latex condom or pulling out before ejaculation."

planned parenthood

link removed

Excellent information........

Can guys feel the sponge?

I might use this to double up with condoms.

It's nice to have options. Especially for women who can't take hormonal birth control methods.

No, men cannot feel the sponge.

And yes, it's an excellent thing to use with a condom. I think your chances of getting pregnant would be about the same as using a pill.

Archived