I can't help but to be jealous. This is not like me at all...

So I'm kind of shallow, I guess. I only go out with really attractive girls. Its normally all good, nothing to worry about, just lots of * * * * * iness.

But with this one, lately I've been getting jealous. She almost only has male friends. They only want to be her friend for one reason. One of them had the nerve to steal a kiss from her a few months back, after she told me how good a friend he was.

The other day she was almost sexually assaulted walking down the street.

So now she has a friend that she's hanging out a lot with. Today they spent the whole * * * * ing day together.

I know she loves me and she's not cheating, but I cannot trust HIM. I swear, if I ever see this guy, I will make him bleed.

I'm considering leaving her. I'm obviously not ready to continue this relationship if its this easy to get me riled up. We've been going out for 8 months now and this is the first time I feel this way. Ever.

If you only go out with really attractive girls physically, then you are a bit of a shallow person. I hate to be so blunt, but the shallow people are the ones who get hurt the most. You say you don't trust HIM, but if you trusted your girlfriend to be faithful that should be enough. You need to find out why you only date these types of women and why this type of situation makes you crazy. If you are going out with only beautiful women, you have to expect them to get hit on, simple as that. If you can't handle that...move on.

You're misunderstanding. I'm used to them getting hit on. Its not the problem. I think the problem here is that she's the first girl I've ever actually loved. No girl has ever gotten to me the way she has.

Yeah, I'm doing it. I'm not going to make a big deal about it. Not going to call her so she can start crying and feel bad. Hopefully, after a few days of not hearing from me, she'll just give up and move on.

I have to be honest...the shallow man who goes for only attractive women has bit me in the butt in the past and I have no sympathy. If you truly love this girl, let her be her. Don't go crazy because some other dude has an attraction to her. You'll push her away.

superficiality. jealousy. violent tendancies. you need to break up with this person and figure out for yourself how to be a man while being single for a while.

^Yeah man, that's exactly what I'm thinking.

I've been acting really strange lately and I don't really feel myself

And its not just with her, its with everyone and everything.

I have to be honest...the shallow man who goes for only attractive women has bit me in the butt in the past and I have no sympathy. If you truly love this girl, let her be her. Don't go crazy because some other dude has an attraction to her. You'll push her away.

I do truly love her. I don't think she deserves the sour attitude I gave her today over this. She needs someone like the guys that like her so much; with lots of free time and no will of their own. I think that would make her happier.

You want beautiful women? Nothing wrong with that, but be man about it and bask in the attention your woman gets. A man is proud of his woman, especially if he loves her. I think you are jealous of the attention she gets because you want a beautiful woman on your arm to make YOU look good. When you may look bad, you don't like that one bit.

Yeah, I'm doing it. I'm not going to make a big deal about it. Not going to call her so she can start crying and feel bad. Hopefully, after a few days of not hearing from me, she'll just give up and move on.

don't do this. either break up with her straight-forwardly, or talk to her about this and try to work on it.

let me tell you. my ex was extremely jealous in the beginning and i lost a lot of guy friends that way because i listened to him. now i don't mind losing the guys who had a thing for me, but it went overboard....i regret doing it. don't make her feel guilty for being the way she is. it is okay to ask her not to speak with guys who have tried something with her, but don't let your jealousy control you.

Girls like this are hard to stay with, they are constantly consumed by other guys attention, eventually something happens when your guard is down.

I know a girl exactly like this, we are 100% compatiable, I know shes liked me for some time, Ive alwase been attracted to her, and the attraction has been more towards who she is, rather then how gorgeous she is. Weve been freinds, but not close freinds. I see her every few months. Now that im single, shes single, Ive thought alot about spending time with her to see what might happen. (of course not now, because it would be a rebound). But everyone tells me shes a perfect match for me.

But just thinking about it, seems very difficult to deal with. She has to many guy freinds, and they are all her friend for a reason, they want in on a piece. She may or may not know that. But I do, since I hear the comments,even been encouraged to make some myself, but I dont, I see her as a person, not an object. She is absolutely stunninly gorgeous, perfect body and kinda has "she dont know shes beautiful attitude", but her personality is what I most find attractive.

Ever since Ive known her shes always been with many different guys and its alwase the same story with them all. She has to many guy freinds, the bf is jealous, They constantly fight over whats shes doing, who shes doing it with, guy goes on rampage, they break up.. -new guy jumps in to rescue and repeat everything that just happened.

That's just it. She doesn't have any REAL guy friends. I know what her interactions are with them and they're only nice to her because they want her.

She had a supposed best friend who was too much of a * * * * * to ever make a move on her. They were still friends after we started going out. But when she got pregnant, he just faded away. Must've thought he had a chance still up until then.

She miscarried though. If she still had him/her then I wouldn't even consider leaving her.

That's the interesting part. We've never even had an argument about this before (cept for that one time where that creep kissed her). Its just tonight. What makes me even madder is that I have a really busy schedule. There is no way I could spend an entire day with her. She bugs me about wanting to spend more time together, but I have things to do. So Im not going to let her sit at home bored after work, but at the same time I dont want her out everyday all day like she does now.

You are not married, have no kids together. She can do what she wants. If you are that jealous that you don't want her to have a life outside of YOU, then you have some issues you need to work on. A person is a person. She wants to have a good time. Why would you want her sitting home twiddling her thumbs simply because you can't be with her? That's selfish, and a good way to lose a relationship.

She wants to have a good time. Why would you want her sitting home twiddling her thumbs simply because you can't be with her?
Then she shouldnt even be in a relationship. If she cant be alone at all and needs constant attention from a male.

There are other things people do, by them selves, with family or friends.

Does she have any hobbies? any activitys she likes to do? get involved in some of them, or try out some new things.

Maybe steer her attention away from being around other males constantly, btw what do they do together?.

Archived