Problem with swallowing

orangecounty

So I love my boyfriend dearly, enjoy doing everything else in the bedroom and really like to please him, however, I have such difficulty with oral. First off, my jaw seems to cease up after doing it for a short while, which is horrible in itself. The first time I ever swallowed it was fine, I even told him it didn't taste like too much. But I've now had a couple bad experiences where it just didn't taste so great, once it was really bitter It totally turned me off and I'm having a hard time doing it again. I feel really bad because I know he really enjoys it and as much as he says it doesn't really matter and I know he does like it when I swallow and feels completely "accepted.' I know men can eat more fruit or pineapple but I feel like it's still a gamble as to what it's going to taste like. And I'm always bracing myself for an unpleasant taste. I haven't given him oral in some time and I'm sure he knows why and it's making me feel bad.

You have nothing to feel bad about. Im sure you have so many more important things to offer him than that and Im sure hes with you for coutless other and more significant reasons than for that small purpose. Try to compensate by doing all other things for him that really turn him on and swallowing should not be a big deal at all if you ask me

Casey is right, there are many more things you could do to pleasure him. If you want to still do oral, maybe not put it in your mouth as much - thats if your jaw gets sore from opening wide a lot. It can be awful. You just want to shut your mouth, but you know you cant! lol. Trying hand/licking/kissing over it. Im not sure, but ive read that if they 'release' right at the back of your throat, you dont taste it as it bypasses the tastebuds. It might need some practice coz its basically, deep throat in a way.

Ive heard that some girls do oral with condom on. You wouldn't taste it that way, you could get flavoured condoms. Or maybe put food on him - whipped cream, chocolate sauce/body paint, you might only taste that.

But dont feel bad about it. Maybe you can talk to him about where else he can 'put it' on you that is a turn on for him. Might be more messy but you wont have to taste it.

Why do girls always complain about taste x_x it's not the taste your doing it for! lmao... At least as a girl, your doing it to pleasure him... I just don't focus on the taste PERIOD and the act that it's pleasing him and I really don't notice it... Maybe you guys just have better taste buds then i do. But still... It's like overreacting when you have a little burnt crust on your oven cooked pizza, ya know?

Thanks guys, I do appreciate the advice. We had tried with a condom on the first time I tried and I don't think either one of us really enjoyed it.

I think my jaw gets so soar and just freezes up from trying to cover my teeth and not scrap them against his skin. Thanks for the tips, I'll definitely look into them

my bf tries his hardest to get me to swallow lol.. he also has a really bitter taste, more of a salt like taste that is horrid when he ejaculates into my mouth.

i think its best if you pass the tastebuds and take his c-- to back of your throat so you wont taste it. when hes about to c*m shove it to the back of your throat and swallow that way you wont taste it.

if that doesnt work, try flavored lube or whip cream.. i started using whip cream to ease into the idea of swallowing, now i just take it to the back of my throat surpassing the tastebuds. much easier and cleaner than spitting now.

Thanks guys, I do appreciate the advice. We had tried with a condom on the first time I tried and I don't think either one of us really enjoyed it.

I think my jaw gets so soar and just freezes up from trying to cover my teeth and not scrap them against his skin. Thanks for the tips, I'll definitely look into them

No probs. Yeah i would imagine the condom for oral wouldn't give him as much sensation, and i would think it'd be awkward for the girl too.

I actually dont mind the taste. Maybe i just haven't had anythign thats really bad to put me off it. But as someone else said i dont do it for the taste. lol. Usually my mind is on something else - like what im doing to 'please' him so to speak i dont think about what it tastes like.

definatly try to get him to eat fruits...i think you mentioned it too - pineapple is suposed ot be a good one. Maybe try, just and see if there is. Better to try than to be left wondering in that i supose. At least you'll know you just cant do and he wont bug you.

I cant remember them, but ive read there are certain foods that can make the taste bitter. if you can find the list (should be on google somewhere), and if he eats those foods within a few days i guess of you trying, it would be bitter and not taste nice.

my bf tries his hardest to get me to swallow lol.. he also has a really bitter taste, more of a salt like taste that is horrid when he ejaculates into my mouth.

Wow!! To me there wasn't much taste, bitter or sweet. It didn't bother me, but maybe it was them (thankfully), but wow, i had no idea that it could be that salty to the point of it being horrible.

i'll have to keep some of my own tips and yours in mind in case i come accross it.

i made the silly mistake once just recently, speaking to this new guy, and we were talking about foods and he said he prefers savory foods. And i said something that i prefer salty foods to sweet foods. ...

yeah he made a bunch of dirty jokes that totally went over my head! he appeared to be excited. lol. I didn't get it at first, im like 'whats so salty?'... idiot!

i don't understand the whole deal about getting a chick to swallow....however, what has worked for me in the past has been taking a multivitamin and eating more fruit...bottom line is you just gotta wanna do it...i personally don't think swallowing is that serious, but there are implications if she is willing to do it, such as her level of commitment...sounds crazy but some guys value this * * * * ..lol

My guy actually tastes sweet oddly... I've had no-taste and HORRIBLY DISGUSTINGLY bitter-taste [he was a smoker and a drinker] in the two guys before the one now... But it's like... sweet. Good sweet.

Like someone mentioned though, see if he'd be into releasing like, on your body or something maybe... My boyfriend and I did that yesterday, just to try it and we both liked it... [again, to emphasize the sweetness... I actually put some on my finger and licked it when he wasn't looking... lol] If you don't know where would be good places... Try lower back or back in general, stomach, chest area [although it rolls up to your neck and hair I noticed...]

Not to be nosy, but is your guy particularly well endowed perhaps? Because i had that lockjaw problem with my second bf, where with my first and my current, there wasn't/isn't an issue... And I'm not an expert on THIS, as I am not a guy, so anyone correct me if wrong, but don't worry TOO too much about the teeth, except on the head.... [again correction if I am wrong.]

And I'm not an expert on THIS, as I am not a guy, so anyone correct me if wrong, but don't worry TOO too much about the teeth, except on the head.... [again correction if I am wrong.]

I'd say if your guy isn't complaining, you gotta be doing it right as far as teeth go...

From personal experience, I'd say that what you REALLY want to avoid more than anything is pinching skin between teeth... Trust me VV

My experience isn't exacty amazing either, given that I'm 1:1 on BJs:Scars =X

I have the jaw lock problem too - I have bad cartilage in my jaws. My dentist told me to avoid "stretching" my jaws and chewing gum. Head did make it a lot worst and I couldn't do it for long periods of time. Just be playful and don't focus so much on deep throating... I found that helped out some.

My guy loves getting playfully bitten (he asks for it) on the shaft so I wouldn't worry so much about scrapping it.. I just be careful with the head of the penis...

It's primarily due to diet and general health, believe it or not.

Having a balanced diet can make an incredible difference, and drinking and smoking can severely adversely affect bitterness.

And yes, the pineapple juice thing DOES work lol.

Well he has a full container of pineapple juice in his fridge now, he better drink it!,hehe He doesn't really drink and he doesn't spoke, so I'm betting it's diet wise.

Not to be nosy, but is your guy particularly well endowed perhaps? Because i had that lockjaw problem with my second bf, where with my first and my current, there wasn't/isn't an issue... And I'm not an expert on THIS, as I am not a guy, so anyone correct me if wrong, but don't worry TOO too much about the teeth, except on the head.... [again correction if I am wrong.]

No he's perfectly average in size. Like I said, I think because I'm covering my teeth, it's strains my jaw.

Archived