Girl I like is already going to Prom with another guy.

Zka0954

She told me "Sorry, you should have asked earlier! I'm already going with someone else." Well it's not so much the fact that i'm not going with her its the regret i'm going to have live with thinking about the fact I dshould have asked her earlier! Anyway my question is, she's not in a relationship with this guy but what are the chances of them getting in one after prom? I mean the way she said it it sounded like she wanted to go with me, but idk. I know prom builds all these memories and she'll probably end up getting attatched to this guy. So what do you guys think the chance are?

I never dated my prom date.

It's a night. Generally people have a date to sit with, maybe dance with. Doesn't mean its going to end in a relationship. In fact, I don't recall relationships forming from prom because you had a date. Often times people mingle with other people, dance with other people..etc..she's not chained to him!

A date is a date, someone to share the event with. Doesn't equal eternal love

Nothing new to add, other than to say that I never dated my first prom date. He was my friend.. we worked together & I never knew he liked me like that until we were at prom & he tried to kiss me, but I wasn't into him like that.

My second prom, I was already in a relationship with beforehand, so it's not like prom resulted in a relationship.

And I would not ask her out on a date while she is technically on a date with another person!

Don't go to the prom. Chill at waffle house, blaze out with some friends, have a bag of cheetos. Why go to a dance just to see the object of your desire being touched and embraced by some douchebag? [...]

Priceless. Also relieves you of any obligation to shell out bucks and play nice with another date...

Archived