So mad at my kitten!

DJBaby

You think you've got it bad, my mom has two kittens that are about the same age as your one. They investigate EVERYTHING, love to knock things over and destroy her stuff. She's resorted to keeping them in my old bedroom when she isn't around to supervise their activities. Maybe you have a spare room that you can leave them in when you aren't around?

I expect them to outgrow that stage at about 1.5 years.

You think you've got it bad, my mom has two kittens that are about the same age as your one. They investigate EVERYTHING, love to knock things over and destroy her stuff. She's resorted to keeping them in my old bedroom when she isn't around to supervise their activities. Maybe you have a spare room that you can leave them in when you aren't around?

I expect them to outgrow that stage at about 1.5 years.

Usually after they get spayed or neutered they calm way down.

To all of you cat fanciers, my anti-cat post WAS A JOKE!!! I don't want to anihilate the feline world, I don't want to destroy the little darlings. It seems that the moderator is a PC type who just LOVES her little kittys, enough to censor my post and abridge my freedom of speech. My question is: Which is more important, the Constitution or kitty-friendly behavior. This sucks.

Oh dear, typical kitten ay.

But yes they will definatly calm down, iv got two adult cats at the moment, and one kitten whos 8months, they really do start to calm down. soon you will be starting to miss the playful, cheekyness

They will learn to understand when they are being naughty, but for now, just evolve your possesions around her, its a pain, but all items are a risk, so keep her out of places you no sods law will end up ruining something.

Archived