is it going to be love!

BlackGate

Hi everyone...

Actually I'm facing kind of confused in this relationship

Before 5 months ago my friend broke up from 1 year and half "love relationship"... I tried to help her to move on and she said she moved on but from time to time she call the guy to make sure that he understand she is breaking up with him and the thing that was between them is over...

I don't know but I feel something for her, even thou I wasn't planning to feel something for her rather than a friend...my relationship with her has been a 5 months calling and messaging everyday... I even throw small birthday party for her and bought her gift from Italy...

What do you think guys? I don't want to tell her something especially she considered me as a friend only nothing else! and she broke up before 5 months !!

Any advice please

she said she moved on but from time to time she call the guy to make sure that he understand she is breaking up with him and the thing that was between them is over...

Huh? Why would she keep calling him up to tell him it's over?
Shes still in love with him.She keeps calling him. You are becoming a victim here unfortunately

To be honest, I agree that she is still in the past but I think you should tell her how you feel. And that its okay if she doesn't feel the sameway because shes still there as a friend. This is a litmus test for her as a friend because if she runs and doesnt see you again you were just saved a bad friend.

Huh? Why would she keep calling him up to tell him it's over?

Because in the last few weeks, he had an eye surgery "Retina Surgery", and he couldn't go to the college for 4 weeks...

When I asked her that quistions, she said " I am checking about his eye and what happen with him with the college stuff!!

sorry for being late about my answer...

Thanks

Shes still in love with him.She keeps calling him. You are becoming a victim here unfortunately

That's what I am afraid of . . .

To be honest, I agree that she is still in the past but I think you should tell her how you feel. And that its okay if she doesn't feel the sameway because shes still there as a friend. This is a litmus test for her as a friend because if she runs and doesnt see you again you were just saved a bad friend.

I don't know actually if I have to go for that or not, but I am thinking to do that when we have 7 or 8 months relationship ?? what do you think about that!! is it better or should I go for that now !!

BlackGate, your written broken English is adorable! lol

Lol I'll take that as a complement... Because I am trying my best as a second language learner

Thanks everyone for helping me...[-o

I don't know actually if I have to go for that or not, but I am thinking to do that when we have 7 or 8 months relationship ?? what do you think about that!! is it better or should I go for that now !!

Go for it now because later down the road the circumstances might change! Right now the circumstances are conducive for you to tell her...Its now or never...

Archived