What The H...Is That?

Well, lo and behold, I got an email from the ex today...

She says that she thinks "I haven't just simply disappeared as she had hoped I would."

That she understands what I am going through, because her heart has been broken, too...

Than why in the h...did she do that to me in the first place??? Why do the same thing to someone else??? That's insanity....or am I just insane?

Why?

Well, lo and behold, I got an email from the ex today...

She says that she thinks "I haven't just simply disappeared as she had hoped I would."

That she understands what I am going through, because her heart has been broken, too...

Than why in the h...did she do that to me in the first place??? Why do the same thing to someone else??? That's insanity....or am I just insane?

Why?

From reading your previous posts, this girl is all over the place in her mind, and doesn't really know what she wants right now. The e-mail's just an odd attempt to try to get some contact out of you, either to keep you on the backburner, or to give her some reason to cause more trouble. I'd steer way clear.

Her email implied that she actually did want me to vanish forever...

She says she is really happy with her life right now, and that "with time, I'll be happy too."

That we don't need to see each other, and that she doesn't want me coming over, and she doesn't want me to stalk her. That we don't need to be talking to each other every week, but that if we ran into each other we could converse...I havent bothered with her in a while now, since I gave her back her things.

What gives???

Like I said, she's trying to stir something up. If she was truly happy with her life, she would be out living it, not trying to rub it in your face. Just judging by the things she's saying to you, I'd say don't return any more e-mails of hers. It definitely sounds like she's trying to start something, possibly to discredit you further, and responding back to her insanity is only playing into her hands.

Archived