Quick...

thekid55

Oh that is code for her trying to be a good gf in some way. She wants you to go bring her chicken noodle soup and watch some movies at home. She is only trying to be nice by "not ruining" your weekend and saying go hang out with the boys. So if you go hang out with the guys then deep inside she may be like

Oh that is code for her trying to be a good gf in some way. She wants you to go bring her chicken noodle soup and watch some movies at home. She is only trying to be nice by "not ruining" your weekend and saying go hang out with the boys. So if you go hang out with the guys then deep inside she may be like

What would she say if she wants you to actually go out with your firends and not worry about her

Girl code deciphering needed here.

As a girl, here's my advice. The first responder asked a good question. How sick is she? Does she have a bad cold, or a full-on flu with chills, etc.? If it's something trivial, like a cold, I'd go out with the guys.

If she's really really miserable, the proper thing to do would be to stay home with her. Take care of her, and go out with your buddies at another time in the future.

Frankly, I really hate when women don't speak their mind, but unfortunately, that is the majority of girls. They will say "no, honey, I don't want you to buy me ANYTHING for Valentine's Day"...then when you come home empty handed, you get the silent treatment. I'm not like that, but I think most women are.

What you can do is go out but make sure you call her a couple of times throughout the evening to check up on her and ask her if she would like you to pick up anything for her on the way home...and don't stay out very late. This way you get to go out a bit, it gives her some time to unwind on her own and sleep a bit, but yet she still knows you are concerned about her and are there for her if she needs you there.

What you can do is go out but make sure you call her a couple of times throughout the evening to check up on her and ask her if she would like you to pick up anything for her on the way home...and don't stay out very late. This way you get to go out a bit, it gives her some time to unwind on her own and sleep a bit, but yet she still knows you are concerned about her and are there for her if she needs you there.

That sounds like a great compromise.

Archived