epsilon2x

Me, 2 friends, and my girlfriend went out to a club. When the club closed nobody was leaving and I was making out with my girlfriend. One of the bouncers decided to pick me out of the 20 people standing around and tell us to leave. I didn't pay any attention to him while he was talking and kept kissing my girl. The bouncer got irritated and I was getting irritated that he was focusing all his attention on me and not the 20 people around me.

He slapped his hand on the back on my neck and told me to get out. As soon as he touched me I pushed him hard and told him "don't f'n touch me" and he fell back a couple steps. Then I looked at him like I was about to end his life. He took a step back and lost his aggressive tone and politely asked me to leave. I mouthed off to him a little more to degrade him and he was too scared to do anything back, then we left the club. My girlfriend told me that was the biggest turn on she's ever had in her life right after it happened.

Then me and my girl went to my friends car and had some amazing sex in his back seat. About 20 minutes into it my two friends caught us but my one friend was too drunk to remember sitting in the car while we were going out of it.

I just don't like it when someone tries to be physically dominant over me, especially if I'm with a girl.

You seem unreasonable & sort of full of yourself with this story. What are you asking?

I wasn't asking anything. Just thought I'd share my experience and blog a little bit.

Full of myself? Maybe. But besides that. I don't have any problems at all finding dates or getting girls. I'm always trying to help people out in this forum with their issues and thought maybe I would share my weekend experience. You shouldn't be so quick to bash someone.

From a legal standpoint, regardless of the profession of "Bouncer", this individual was not in his right to place a hand on Epsilon, and he was perfectly in his right to defend himself.

For those of you that think this makes him a "punk", you should really look at the potential of escalation the bouncer's actions could cause. Me myself I would have done the same thing. If anyone ever lays a hand on me they better be prepared to handle themselves. Although as a Marine and the training I have I don't have the same self defence rights as a normal civil.

But, to sum it up. Epsilon was completely in his right to take a defencive stance against the bouncer. Pushing the bouncer away from himself is considered a defencive reaction and in all implications he was in the right.

From a legal standpoint, regardless of the profession of "Bouncer", this individual was not in his right to place a hand on Epsilon, and he was perfectly in his right to defend himself.

For those of you that think this makes him a "punk", you should really look at the potential of escalation the bouncer's actions could cause. Me myself I would have done the same thing. If anyone ever lays a hand on me they better be prepared to handle themselves. Although as a Marine and the training I have I don't have the same self defence rights as a normal civil.

But, to sum it up. Epsilon was completely in his right to take a defencive stance against the bouncer. Pushing the bouncer away from himself is considered a defencive reaction and in all implications he was in the right.

i totally agree, in britain if you even brush past anyone by accident or whatever you can be arrested for common assault, the bouncer should never ever had touched him, why single out a guy out of 20? because he looked like an easy target whilst kissing his girl. the bouncer has insecurity issues, and thought he would look tough, huh disappointed mate!! well done for standing your ground. "never underestimate a minority" sir winston churchill

if we all stood back and let crazed dictators try and rule us, where would we all be now, its a natural instinct for most of us.

I'm not flaming at all I think. If you think I am, report my post & let the mods decide.

I have no reason to report your post. I can handle myself. Also I do not wish to get you banned. Its tuesday morning after a holiday and everyone is probably cranky. I just want you to see that just because you say the sky is purple does not mean everyone sees it that way.

You're right that the bouncer should have never touched you. My initial reaction was based off seeing a lot of the crap bouncers have to deal with.

Your attitude still sounds like it was a problem though. Not leaving because the 20 people around you aren't leaving is a bad excuse.... if everyone used that logic no one would leave at all. The place was closed and you should have listened instead of thinking you could do whatever you want.

I've noticed that Psych seems to locate every post that talks about sex... Hmm.

LOL I'll take that as a compliment

But on a serious note, I reply on all threads that I feel I can advise on. This one in particular didn't require any advice, so I decided to lighten the mood up a little by being cute =;

Please, thank you, you're welcome, bye.

You're right that the bouncer should have never touched you. My initial reaction was based off seeing a lot of the crap bouncers have to deal with.

Your attitude still sounds like it was a problem though. Not leaving because the 20 people around you aren't leaving is a bad excuse.... if everyone used that logic no one would leave at all. The place was closed and you should have listened instead of thinking you could do whatever you want.

I have to agree. Although I have defended his reaction to the bouncer, I have to say that everyone is right that although you felt he singled you out, You were the initial instigator and the cause of the actions that followed.

Just because you're a bouncer doesn't mean you know what you're doing in a fight. I'm just saying.

totally true, he should have been more professional, if it was me i would have

sorted out the bigger threat whilst keeping an eye on one man and his girlfriend and dealt with him in a professional capacity.

diffusing is better than inflaming! not sure in the country of origin of the original poster, but in the uk you have to be sia accredited, no criminal record

no crap no nothing, and i tell you what it has toned down the meatheads you normally get on the doors in my country, nothing worse than going into a club with a bouncer with an attitude on him, it gives the wrong note straight away.

the bouncer should have thanked himself that he wasnt packing a blade, i think if that happened to me i would have been grateful of a push.

regardless he should not have approached him like that, the guy probably felt humiliated in front of his girl etc.......

Archived