Need help form a pro!!!

planpro

Ok, there is this girl...and she likes me, but i dint like here that much.....and we've been going out now for the 3rd time...and i think im in love with her now.

The problem is:

Okay today i went out with her, and i was going to tell her that i love her and that i want more then jsut a friendship with her, but i just didnt bring it to tell her, i dont know why ?!?](*,)

And then we just said to each other ok bey see ya next time...and she went to school...........

And i got very engry at myself and i start runing after her like a crazy dude but to late she's allredy gone, and then i called her and said to her "Hello how are you, where are you ok then bey" i feelt so so dumb, i dont know?!?! how stupit was that but......., and i send her a message and told her that i wanna meet her after school because i have something to say, and then she messaget me back and said "well i cant i have to go with one of my girlfriends after school somewhere and stuf".......and i really dont know what to do, i know that she likes me, because one friend of my friends told me and the way she treats me, but i think i overreacted with that call and that message i dont know why i did that but i think im in LOVE:sad:

I NEED HELP PLEASE!!!!! tell me what to do ?!?!?!

1)Should i let her go? 2)or should i tell her that i love her ? and if yes where and when ? should i tell her right now or after a couple of days

MAN IM SO CONFUSED RIGHT NOW! i hate this day!!!!!!

Ok, settle down....

I'm guessing that you are too in school? I'm not going to patronize you by saying you aren't in love, what I will say is that you obviously don't know her that well. You say you've been out 3 times? That, my friend, is lust, not love.

If you like her, be honest, see what she says. But DONT blurt out that you love her- it's suicide! Ask her out on a date, be casual. Then tell her you like her.

Good luck!

first off dont tell her that u love her... come on after three times going out. and if i'm understanding this correctly then you 2 went out as friends. its to early to tell her you love her.

if you want her to know that you like her then all you have to do is call her up and say "hey would you like to go out with me friday?" or whatever day you want and say it however you would say it. but make sure that it is clear you want to "go out" on a date and not just as friends.

and just as a side note... if you tell her that you love her right now she's probably going to think that you are clingy or something worse so even if you feel it dont say it until you've been dating for at least a month

Ok, settle down....

I'm guessing that you are too in school? I'm not going to patronize you by saying you aren't in love, what I will say is that you obviously don't know her that well. You say you've been out 3 times? That, my friend, is lust, not love.

If you like her, be honest, see what she says. But DONT blurt out that you love her- it's suicide! Ask her out on a date, be casual. Then tell her you like her.

Good luck!

Thanks dude you really helped me!!... you seem to know alot so i have another question.... is it better to tell her that i like her in internet or should ask her out on a date ?

Archived