i was just curious...

ablonde

this guy used to be into me but a relationship just didnt work out. most of the fire we had has kind of sizzled out but i think he is atleast still physically attracted to me as i am to him... but we still remain pretty close friends.

since things didnt work out between us, he has gotten a new girlfriend. and he has even asked me one day for sex advice! although we never physically 'did' anything, we sure used to talk about it an awful lot. i thought it was kinda hot for some reason so i gave my 2 cents on the matter...

although i am giving him advice on what to do 'for his girlfriend', he has asked me personal questions like how i pleasure myself. i know that since i am openly talking to him about sex again, even though its not exactly starring me like it used to be, i still think about him and sex. i was curious if maybe he sometimes thinks the same thing? i mean yes he has a girlfriend now but theres that physical attraction still there i think (i dont exactly think that part goes away that fast unless you've drastically changed... which i havent) and after all, we used to tease each other all the time... im wondering if it ever crosses his mind how it would be with me?

does that make sense? lol?

Archived