The not so IDEAL one night stand

Radίaηce

Fill your time with productive things, not pining with a guy who chased you til he slept with you then dumped you like a hot rock.

There are unfortunately lots of people that, who like to have one night stands and no commitments, or like sexual variety and will chase someone to get some then when they've had it move on to the next. They're interested in the chase, not the person.

So just move on. Perhaps he will come back with some excellent excuse for his disappearance, but more likely, he wanted that one night stand he asked you about and now he is done. You are worth more than that, so go find some guy worthy of you.

It sounds like this guy is boasting about being something he's not. Now, I don't see how not having one night stands makes someone "ideal". You should be a bit selective of your mate, but that doesn't mean having a one night stand makes someone less moral than any other person.

• 2 weeks later...
I mailed him a funny singing christmas card before i left town on vacation. He thanked me so much for it later. It really cheered him up.

Talking to myself: Why did i send that card? I sensed his loneliness and wanted to be there for him when nobody else was. It was much appreciated. He was into me. Now he's not. He doesn't see us being like that. He told me... he's back with his ex. I respect his honesty. We can't really be friends at this point. I'll only stand in the way of him having a relationship with someone else, even if the someone else is him. I'm not waiting around, but G-d, I just hope that if he ever sees it differently that he will mention it to me.

Moving on. I'm happy just being me.

Archived