dunno if she likes me?

hammo

There's this girl that i have liked (well she isn't at the top of my list but she is quite nice) for a while. Lately i have started noticing certain things. We aren't friends apart from occasionally talking in class, but i have noticed these things.

-She laughs at all my jokes. I'm not a very funny person, but she laughs at everything.

- One of my friends was annoying her by throwing pieces of paper at her and she told me to go talk to me and leave her. He jokingly said that he doesn't want to talk to me. I laughed and she said to me with a big smile how i'm always so happy looking.

- She was trying to scab some food off people. If someone gave her anything she said thanks. I gave her some chocolate and she said "ooh thank you your'e so nice"

- Once she got tongue-tied while saying my name and she went completely red .

- She always asks me about how i'm doing at school and often tries to talk to me.

Some of these things seem minor but these things happen all the time.

Do you think it means anything? if yes, are there any things i could say to, you know, intruge her, drop hints that i might like her without saying it directly?

Also, when i talk to any girl that i like even a little, i sometimes go all red. Is there any way to make me not look like a beetroot ?

Thanx in advice!

All these things that she's seems to be saying to you means that she likes you. I say I don't worry about going red, it gives your face a better complexion anway

I'd say try to get to know her more. Talk to her. Treat her as a friend and drop subtle hints like 'I like you hair, it looks really nice' or 'your smelling of roses today'.

Think big and don't be afraid to take risks. You might want to find out from her friends or even ask her if she has a b/f at the moment.

I hope I've helped, Good luck!

I think the girl definitely likes you. Sounds very similar to my situation...I'm the one who has been doing the things she's been doing toward someone I like. There's nothing you can do to prevent you from blushing, it's something you have no control over, but trying to build your confidence up and practicing alone making conversation with her might help some. Just pretend she's one of your friends, and don't get caught up thinking you might say something stupid. Go with the flow, and see how things progress as you learn more about the kind of person she is. Just be yourself, obviously that's enough for her.