Can I get my girlfriend off only by fingering her?

beejy04

To follow-up on "I am Hurt's" post, the most important thing to making a woman feel good and eventually (hopefully) reach orgasm is communication. I'm going to generalize here, but it's "generally" true: women need an emotional connection along with a physical one. You can be doing everything right but if she's uncomfortable or just not into it, it's probably not going to happen for her.

Along with that every woman has the same pieces, but they all need to be touched in different ways. Some like breast play before you go anywhere south of the border, some like little kisses, and some like cuddling or other things. You can simply ask, or you can pay very close attention to her body language and the sounds she makes to figure out what she likes.

If she's not comfortable showing you how to do it, just take your time and try to figure out what makes her toes curl, what makes her lift her hips, and what makes her moan (not all women moan, but it's a good sign). The most important thing is at the beginning be sure that you're focused on HER pleasuer. The sole purpose of what you're doing is pleasing her. You may get some attention later, but don't make that the "reason" you're doing it.

Of course you both should always have fun when fooling around.

ideas: if you slide your finger(s) in her, rub along the top of it. you'll feel a little bump thing in there, it's also known as the g-spot. This is where the clitoris comes internally...where a girl gets the pleasure from penetration. If you rub up there, you may get a reaction. Some girls go wild over this, some don't whatsoever (or so i've been told. Only ever tried this on my current girlfriend and she seems to like it.) Don't just go straight on it, that hurts. If she likes it, rub it some, then all around the rest. Also try sucking her nipples, and you may eventaully be able to kiss down far enough for her to let you go down on her. Good luck