skittlesfae

Okay. So me and my boyfriend just saw each other today, and he ended up getting a little rougher than usual with his fingers... [meaning: he was using i think either 3 or 4 fingers, and not exactly shallow either...]

It felt good and I didn't experience any pain [well, i think there was a little bit for a second there but it went away fast]. But then there was blood on his fingers, and my 'stuff' was bleeding for a minute or two. Although he checked he couldn't tell if it was internal or external so...

I was sort of just wondering, has anyone else had this happen to them, what do you think it is, and is it something I might need to see a doctor about? [i have no medical insurance, no way to get to a doctor, no money.... So that's an issue.]

On another note, I am due for my period sometime within this week, so that is a possibility as well, maybe?

Any thoughts? Suggestions?

Are you a virgin? Has he used this many fingers before?

Tearing hymen or just being rough can cause bleeding.

If it stopped bleeding, I wouldn't say it's your period. If the bleeding stopped, I don't think medical attention is necessary, just go gentle and give your body a little time to heal before playing around again.

Are you a virgin? Has he used this many fingers before?

Tearing hymen or just being rough can cause bleeding.

If it stopped bleeding, I wouldn't say it's your period. If the bleeding stopped, I don't think medical attention is necessary, just go gentle and give your body a little time to heal before playing around again.

No not a virgin... But I only lost it maybe 2 weeks ago? So chances are it would be the hymen or some other tissue... And no, he hasn't even used that many, and the only time I've had that many before was mine and only for a short while near the surface, and there's a definite difference in size between my hands and his... So... I'll wait it out and see I suppose.

And yes, it has stopped. But, I've started my period before where it starts in small amounts and then nothing for a couple hours and then it starts up again.

I'm gonna go with the majority here and say a sharp edge fingernail or residual hymen. I've never had the problem with the hymen because i started using tampons before sex/fingering so that was already long gone. Something that does happen to me is when i'm due for my period, sex (or in your case rough handling) pops the mucus plug and gets me started bleeding.

I'm gonna go with the majority here and say a sharp edge fingernail or residual hymen. I've never had the problem with the hymen because i started using tampons before sex/fingering so that was already long gone. Something that does happen to me is when i'm due for my period, sex (or in your case rough handling) pops the mucus plug and gets me started bleeding.

Hm.. His worry: it was apparently a lot of blood.. His wording: "Basically... my fingers were completely red. That was a lot of freakin blood... Did you mention to your 'forum people' that it was a lot of blood?" [lol. 'my forum people...' ahhh....]

Anyways, so he doesn't think it was the hymen [plus considering I use tampons regularly and have for a while now... And lost my virginity to him, idk about residual hymen.] Either way it's stopped for now so unless it starts bleeding again and turns out to not be my period, then I'm not too worried.

Oh, um... And about how much sooner before your usual time has that happened for you? The mucus plug thing?

He doesn't think it was the hymen? What? Is he a doctor?

(not trying to be rude just asking..) He isn't a doctor nor a woman so he can't possibly know what it was or wasn't for sure (Hell even women don't know.)

Yeah I know. I didn't comment, but I was thinkin the same.

He has only been with one other girl [sex-wise I mean] and he keeps saying stuff like, 'most girls this that or the other'. And I'm like, well you should know by now I'm not 'most girls' just by my personality alone... And, every one is different. And you're one to be saying what 'most' girls are like when you have only been with one... >_

yeah I have no idea myself, but I'm glad he didn't freak out at seeing the blood or any number of other things that I myself would have... lol. [and we've only been together a month... So it's obvious we're comfortable with each other enough despite the time frame and such.]

Archived