What does this mean?

Loriana

Ok so anyone whos read my poats before will know im in love with my best friend and that he might like me too. Yestarday a bunch of us were hanging out in the school library and all of a sudden my best friend came and sat on the same chair as me, he was kind of falling off the chair cos there wasn't enough room for both of us so he asked me to hold him up so i put my arm around his waist and he put an arm around me for support as soon as i pulled him onto the chair he didn't take his arm away he left it there. so i was wondering what does this mean?

Ok so anyone whos read my poats before will know im in love with my best friend and that he might like me too. Yestarday a bunch of us were hanging out in the school library and all of a sudden my best friend came and sat on the same chair as me, he was kind of falling off the chair cos there wasn't enough room for both of us so he asked me to hold him up so i put my arm around his waist and he put an arm around me for support as soon as i pulled him onto the chair he didn't take his arm away he left it there. so i was wondering what does this mean?

Awwwww

Unless he does this with other girls (then it means something else), sounds very much like he has a crush on you and isn't afraid to show it in public, and wants to show you're his and he's yours (territorial).

Maybe working up to doing the same in private. You might need to engineer an opportunity.

Archived