I am a female, dating a male have been for a year now. However I used to live in another country with my best friend... and we were always together since the age of 15. We are both straight and have had long steady relationships... however she has had a threesome etc... and she is a very sexual girl. My boyfriend is a pilot and I only saw him for a total of 3 weeks over a six month period so I decided to move to another country to be closer to him. I told my friend this and she got angry upset etc and i thought it was because we were loosing each other as friends.

On the night of my farewell we both had a fair amount to drink and she kept telling me that she loved me, and holding me and dancing upclose and i found this normal because thats what friends do. Then my world went upside down, i took her home because she was struggeling to stand and long story short we kissed one of those long passionate ones I pulled away saying we were both drunk went home next day we acted as nothing happened and I moved to the other country.

In August she came to visit me as she was doing a round Europe trip and stayed with me and my boyfriend. One night her and I stayed up talking and looking through photos and we had our feet entwined and joking laughing and pushing each other around. We ended up kissing again with me pulling away again. I explained that I felt guilty about it because I loved my boyfriend and perhaps I was being selfish and leading her on. She went back home...

I think about her often and called her on Christmas and New Years ending in her crying and us talking. I do love her but I think as only a friend. I have told my boyfriend everything and he has acted as any male would... and im finding myself asking what if I had stayed? She is coming to visit me again in 3 months and I am worried as to wat is going to happen or how I should act as I am confused.

First thing both of you need to come to terms with is that both of you are bisexual. No big deal, all girls are anyways.

The thing that decides whether it's cheating or not, and this includes emotional cheating, is what would you bf think about your true views? Would he be upset if you two would sleep together? Does he encourage you two kissing? If he's cool with it, then have fun!

Also, if things were to progress with this other girl, would you leave your bf? He might have the wrong idea that you might bring him into it one day, and if this is not the case then that is a miscommunication that needs to be addresed.

Solution is easy, talk at length about this with your bf. Bring it up in conversation, say "I have something that I want to talk about." It'll help clear up the situation.

just to let you know I sorted things out with my friend because she also has a boyfriend and we decided its best she stay in her country for a while and that nothing could happen between us we are just good friend but I have another issue that has arisen soo thanks for your help all I appreciate it.

First thing both of you need to come to terms with is that both of you are bisexual. No big deal, all girls are anyways.

I agree that most girls are bisexual, but just because they kissed each other doesn't make them bisexual. Women can be very emotional and they can form very intense emotional connections with each other. Sometimes a girl can get mixed up into thinking it's love or attraction.

^Agreed. I think the OP would have to explore her own sexual preferences before being sure about what she'd consider herself.

J1nx3d - I'm glad you and your friend managed to work things out. I think it's best that while you are with your boyfriend you stay faithful to him (if that is what he wants in a relationship) because generally straying from that leads to a lot of heartache on all sides. If what he wants is not what you want, then it's an entirely different subject.

Archived