pinky ring?

matman

Ring? He was wearing a ring? Huh.

Point being - some people won't notice because they don't really care about jewelry/accessories.

I think the most important thing when it comes to accessories is how the wearer feels about it. If you like the way a pinky ring looks on you, wear one. If not, don't.

i personally don't like how pinky rings look on men. that's my take. but in any case, who cares - if you like it, wear it. it's not a deal-breaker for me by any means.

How come? If it doesn't look good on the little finger then how will it look any better on middle, index, or thumb?

I don't think a ring has to be bling, just some plain silvery type ring with a small pattern, no massive design hanging off it.

On another subject, anyone buy into the whole connection to the brain thing about wearing rings. Pinky is supposed to stimulate the area of your brain for communication. Weird idea but possible I suppose.

Actually, that is supposedly true, it's the only finger with a vein in it isn't it?

Vena amoris thought up by the Romans or something...

There is supposed to be a school of thought about your toes and fingers being the nerve endings and is used for some people to get rid of bad thoughts. Hmm.

Actually, that is supposedly true, it's the only finger with a vein in it isn't it?

Vena amoris thought up by the Romans or something...

There is supposed to be a school of thought about your toes and fingers being the nerve endings and is used for some people to get rid of bad thoughts. Hmm.

And if it is true, do I believe that it's somehow directly correlated to "til death do us part"? Haha, neverr...:splat:

Men should wear rings more often. It adds a graceful touch.

If you look messy and unkempt, then a ring introduces a powerful ambiguity - the possbility of class and elegance, despite the rough exterior. By itself, a rough exterior conveys a lack of polish. But with the ring, a rough exterior conveys a sense of raw power.

If your clothes are neat - perhaps clean, crisp colours - then a ring will tie together the entire effect of your clothes, lifting your outfit from mediocrity into grace.

Furthermore, it's always fun to design your ring with sigils and magical symbols. But for this, you need to know a jeweler. Then she can make stuff for you cheaply.

I have the iron ring (on the pinky finger) and thought it looked kind of crazy at first but I got used to it. It's not so bad.

I know tons of guys with it and although it was a bit weird at first (i admit), it looks totally fine to me now. I don't even look twice.

Archived