Am I way too out of her league?

Josh19

Okay so here we go.

At school I am not popular at all, nor am I the 'loser' in school(Not calling anyone a loser) and there is this girl and she is veryyyyy beautiful, one all the guys like, and me and her happen to be dating now. We have been dating for 5 months, but for someone reason, the whole time we've been dating, I feel that she is way to out of my league, because she is beautiful and popular and knows everyone and I am just a normal kid with like 3 friends at school and a few aquantinces(i think thats the word, where you have people you say hey to but your not friends with them)

Well she knows how much I love her, and i'm scared that she doesn't want to tell me that she doesn't want to date me. She is a veryyy nice person, she doesn't even get mad for some reason and I think she doesn't like me. I think she want's to break up with me but she knows how hurt I will be.

I am not obsessed with her but I do love her but she doesn't seem to like to communicate alot, I have tried to text her and message her on myspace today but she hasn't replied back, yet she read the myspace message but it doesn't say 'Replied'. I have not spammed her myspace or phone, I have simple sent 1 message to each. I don't want to annoy her, but I am feeling like she doesn't really care for me as much as I do for her, I want to be able to come out to her and ask it, but will I look dumb asking her how she really feels?

I am feeling down. Please help.

I know how you feel most of my exes used to take ages to reply. I think maybe she's busy or is just trying to not talk to you all the time as doesnt want to seem desperate. Sounds a rubbish idea but maybe you could try talking to her about it?

Hope it's okay I know what you're going through hope it works out! You wouldnt be out of her league or she wouldnt be going out with you. Dont be so hard on yourself.

Dont feel down, its not worth it. Life is short live it as best you can.

She may just be busy right now. No point in getting worried unless you have some facts - you'll just bring yourself down even further. Flip things around - you're dating a beautiful popular girl. Ergo, you must be a guy people notice and think well of A lot of popular people are actually jerks, as I recall.

Well she didn't know for about a week that I wasn't the most popular guy in school, and I hope it doesn't matter to her, because I don't want a girlfriend that labels me as a loser and doesn't like me because I'm not some cool guy in school. I'm not sure what is going on. I just simply think she doesn't want to break my heart. She keeps ignorning my stuff and she isn't busy because she JUST uploaded a picture to her myspace, she can do that but not talk to me? =(

Well she didn't know for about a week that I wasn't the most popular guy in school, and I hope it doesn't matter to her, because I don't want a girlfriend that labels me as a loser and doesn't like me because I'm not some cool guy in school. I'm not sure what is going on. I just simply think she doesn't want to break my heart. She keeps ignorning my stuff and she isn't busy because she JUST uploaded a picture to her myspace, she can do that but not talk to me? =(

Maybe she wants to upload pictures and edit her myspace before getting into a conversation with you, and wants to get that out of the way so she can talk to you properly, or as i said doesnt want to seem desperate by always talking to you and replying straight away. My mates always say I should wait a while and make my bf wait for me, i rarely do though.

Well you've been dating for 5 months now, there must be something about you that attracted her in the first place.

If it really seems like she's not into you, I don't think you should try to hold onto her just because she's pretty and popular. And if she really doesn't like you anymore because you don't have lots of friends- man, you need a girl who likes you for YOU and not by the amount of friends you have or people that like you.

What I'm almost sure though is that maybe she isn't as into you because you're insecure. Maybe make it a resolution for the new year to build up your confidence and not seem too clingy. Don't let your happiness depend on one single girl.

Good luck and happy new year

Well you've been dating for 5 months now, there must be something about you that attracted her in the first place.

If it really seems like she's not into you, I don't think you should try to hold onto her just because she's pretty and popular. And if she really doesn't like you anymore because you don't have lots of friends- man, you need a girl who likes you for YOU and not by the amount of friends you have or people that like you.

What I'm almost sure though is that maybe she isn't as into you because you're insecure. Maybe make it a resolution for the new year to build up your confidence and not seem too clingy. Don't let your happiness depend on one single girl.

I agree. You deserve better if thats what shes like. You deserve someone who appreciates how much you care! x

Well, I'm not holding onto her because she's pretty and beautiful, I love her.I wouldn't try to hold onto her because of that. But I don't think it is because I'm not popular because when we discussed it she told me it was fine and it doesn't matter how popular I am. This is a dumb question but what does insecure mean :S

Yeah she deff doesn't like me. I left a picture comment on her myspace saying 'your so pretty.' and she deleted it, wth?

So i sent her a message..

Date:

Dec 31, 2008 10:08 PM

Subject:

did i do something wrong?

Body:

I don't think you want to date me. If you don't want to just tell me, I want to know how you feel, and if you don't want to then you shouldn't have to date me because you don't want to break up with me.

=/ you deleted my picture comments

---------------------------

I will let you know what she says.

How old are you guys?

Her behaviour IS a bit odd, but, that said, it's so important not to overplay the importance of myspace and/or texting communication. They do not indicate the security of the happiness of the relationship. So many fights between couples ensue over comments or texts (or lack thereof), and it's so unnecessary. I posted this in a different thread recently, but I'll just reiterate - it's the *real life, face to face* communication that counts in a relationship. If everything is ok in other areas of the relationship, why freak out over bloody myspace? I broke up with my first ever bf when I was 16 over him deleting my comments from myspace. No joke!! It wasn't even a relationship, we were young and went out for about two weeks, but, because I was so insecure and hadn't the experience to realise what is REALLY important in a relationship, I freaked out over stupid, silly little things like that!

Myspace is one of those things that can be twisted to portray what you are looking for. You're insecure in your relationship, you went on her myspace, and you found things to backup your insecurities. If you had gone on myspace in a great mood, full of the joys of being with such a great girl, then you would have simply admired her new picture and probably not even have noticed her lack of a reply to your message.

This isn't really an issue between you and your girl, it's an issue between you and you! Work on your insecurity issues. Write down all the things you like about yourself. And love your girlfriend, but realise that loving her does not equate to having her on a pedestal.

I am 17, she is 15.

We have been fine, talking and all now, but when i woke up this morning, her myspace said 'It's 2009 and things are going to change.'

and she deleted something about me..

'There is a really special person in my life...' she deleted all that kind of stuff, i feel i've been dating someone who hasn't wanted to date me the whole time.

She doesnt seem worth it mate, she shouldnt play you around like this. Thats soo harsh, you seem to be showing you love her and shes throwing it back in your face, i wouldnt put up with it!

I know, that's how i feel. I show her all the love and care I can and as a guy, I actually care about her feelings. But it's so weird because what we have as teenagers is truly amazing, unless she is lieing about every single thing. I left her a message a couple days ago talking about everything i felt for her. She sent me a message back saying

-----------------------------------

Date: Dec 30, 2008 4:00 PM

josh, you're the sweetest guy i've ever met .

and i deffinately dont want to end things, especially when they're going so good .

i love you .

yeah , i'm IN love with you too .

i've never felt this way before .

i've never been in love with anyone ,

i dont want things to burn out too quick .

because, what we have going is pretty amazing .

i dont want to lose you .

---------------------------------------

I mean if that is all a lie i'd be really upset, i just don't understand this anymore.

Archived