Large gaps in teeth...

hers

After talking to him & telling him when I noticed the gap starting to come back, he considered that length of time & what my bottom teeth look like, he didn't think I needed braces that badly. Like I said, its not very large, just enough for them not to be touching. Its worse in my head, really.

i have a gap in my front two teeth, kids used to make fun of me when i was in school about it. especially when those gap commercials came out

"fall into the gap" pretty much why i rarely ever smile nowadays

(hence the avatar) ever since then ive been so self conscious about it.

i dont think your shallow for not being able to see passed that, there are certain things i cant looked passed myself.

I don't think it's shallow. It's no worse than, like you said--blonde over brunette, big boobs over little, etc.. I can't date someone with bad teeth. Or someone who's balding. Have I passed up opportunity with an otherwise great guy? Possibly. It's just preference.

PS-Lionel's gap is cute

I don't think it's shallow. It's no worse than, like you said--blonde over brunette, big boobs over little, etc.. I can't date someone with bad teeth. Or someone who's balding. Have I passed up opportunity with an otherwise great guy? Possibly. It's just preference.

PS-Lionel's gap is cute

That's b/c Lionel is adorable! haha

Yeah I think I may just tell him I can't do it. I just looked at his pictures again, and it's just so big...I'd stare at it too much.

I don't necessarily think it's something shallow. It's just something you fixate on since you've experienced it yourself and are more aware of it.

I don't have a gap in my teeth. Instead, a couple of my lower front teeth are a bit crooked which makes me self-conscious. Even though I used to have braces. I've considered getting braces in the future, maybe the invisible kind. But ugh, that seems like so much trouble. Usually the lower teeth aren't as noticeable as the top when you smile, but still.

Archived