I need HELP asap!!! please !

I was in the greatest mood tonite. Then I came home. I read Josh's away message. And it says...i miss you . Now I have no idea who this is meant to be for or ne thing, but i started balling. I love this kid so much he is my everything. I couldnt live without him. And all thats running through my mind is that he met a girl over the weekend and he really likes her. If he did I will be heart broken. U cant understand what he means to me, no one can. Like hes perfect and my world. Im so emotional right now, Ive been crying for a half hour. I really would appreciate someone letting me kno wut to do. I was thinkin of leaving him a message like....i miss you too ( even tho i have no idea who that is for ) but i think u should smile!!!

HELP ME PLEASE!

Hello.

Shake your tears off, it's time to get on with your life. Maybe you two have a future; but that's not going to be a good one if he's your everything. Some guys (me for example) don't like to be the everything for a woman, that takes away the fun and we don't have to flirt with her anymore... if you can't do it with your current gf, you need a new one.

So what am I saying? Why don't you lock him out of your life? Throw him of your msn list so he can't get into your head anymore. Over time (time heals ALL wounds), you will not think about him every hour. Some time later, you will start noticing cute boys again. Some time later, you will date one. Some dates later, there will be one that's far better than Josh.

That's how it ALWAYS goes.

Once you get pain from a person (boy or girl) you should walk away and search for new things. Believe me, it's best. Other guys will hurt you too, but Josh can't be one of them anymore.

Good luck!

I'm sorry to say but based on what you said about the other girl, it sounds like it's for her. I dont think you should send him that message. It may make him feel bad and may make you feel worse if he tells you it wasnt for you. I dont know what your friendship is with him so I cant give you a lot of advice. If he doesnt kno that you like him, you could tell him. He may feel the same way. I agree with Superfly81 that you also could just move on. I know thats not what you want to hear and that it is unimaginable to do for you but it may be necesary. Sorry again and Good Luck.

i think you should let him know how you really feel, theres a lot of guys outt here that you can see with you in the long run, you just have to get to know them, dont think that Josh is your only hope

But what i really really suggest is that you tell him, you have everything to gain if he doesnt feel the same way about you then you take time and get over him, i can tell you for telling him that your not gonna loose him as a friend. you seem like a really nice girl that doest have to stay with the 1 option of Josh

Good Luck

personally, i think you should just simply ask him who he's interested in. i don't see why you should go on worrying when all you have to do is talk to him about it, then you'd have nothing grating on your mind anymore.

now, if it was meant for another girl, then the first thing you need to remember is to NOT freak out. if you let him know that you're crying over him liking another girl, he'll probably be scared to discuss things like that with you after that. just be a friend to him, he might not like the girl forever (if there IS another girl), and yall will still be on good terms.