im in shock...

so.. my mom had surgery last week for her thyroid to get removed... and the test results came back and they found cancer.... i donno what do ... im in so much shock... i dont want to lose my mom....

wow, i'm so sorry. but...there's still hope.

my cousin had thyroid cancer, she went through radiation and is doing fine now. there's still hope, don't get too down yet!

did they give a prognosis?

so.. my mom had surgery last week for her thyroid to get removed... and the test results came back and they found cancer.... i donno what do ... im in so much shock... i dont want to lose my mom....

Hey girl,

I know exactly how you feel. This summer my dad went into emergency surgery...turns out he has colon cancer. He's going through Chemotherapy now as we speak. It's scary to think of losing your parents, but you have to be a pillar of strength for your mom in order to help her remain strong.

My dad literally looked as though he was on his deathbed after his surgery, but now he is able to drive several hours to another city when he could barely walk just 3 feet.

So, be hopeful and positive and make sure you're there for your mom. Parents are pretty resilient, especially when they have the love of their child pulling them through.

I'll keep you and your mom in my thoughts!! *huge hugs*

Hey girl,

I know exactly how you feel. This summer my dad went into emergency surgery...turns out he has colon cancer. He's going through Chemotherapy now as we speak. It's scary to think of losing your parents, but you have to be a pillar of strength for your mom in order to help her remain strong.

My dad literally looked as though he was on his deathbed after his surgery, but now he is able to drive several hours to another city when he could barely walk just 3 feet.

So, be hopeful and positive and make sure you're there for your mom. Parents are pretty resilient, especially when they have the love of their child pulling them through.

I'll keep you and your mom in my thoughts!! *huge hugs*

thanks girl that means a lot.

im not sure i just found out... cuz my mom had a check up since the surgery today. she left a message on my cell phone. so i donno she said that she had to do some more treatments... so i guess its okay?

there's still a lot that can be done before you should panic. i know how it feels to loose someone to cancer, i will keep you and her in my thoughts & i hope all goes well for you.

Archived