does it get any easier once you....

realize that you're over your ex but are still not over the pain that the end of the relationship caused? i feel like im over my ex, but i'm feeling a lot of pain due to feeling rejected, feeling unloved despite my greatest efforts, feeling lead on, feeling lost and disappointed that my gut feelings about us were wrong, having to explain this to family/friends that thought we were getting married, etc.

sometimes i wish my ex would come back, not necessarily so that we can be together, but so i can know that i wasn't rejected, lead on, etc.

ugh, it sucks!

realize that you're over your ex but are still not over the pain that the end of the relationship caused? i feel like im over my ex, but i'm feeling a lot of pain due to feeling rejected, feeling unloved despite my greatest efforts, feeling lead on, feeling lost and disappointed that my gut feelings about us were wrong, having to explain this to family/friends that thought we were getting married, etc.

sometimes i wish my ex would come back, not necessarily so that we can be together, but so i can know that i wasn't rejected, lead on, etc.

ugh, it sucks!

Yes, but it is what it is whether or not you judge it. It does not change the circumstances.

To diminsih the suffering, we have to deal with the pain that is inside us. Dealing with means that you first have to accept that is there, w/o judging it or yourself and not have the egoic need to have it different tha it is.

Yup, I know exactly how you feel.

For me, dealing with the rejection from my ex of 7 years leaving me has been the hardest part of this whole process.

A part of me would like to see her at least attempt to come back -- although I can't really say that I want her back.

Don't worry about feeling like you owe others (friends and family) an explanation. All you need to think about is yourself and learning from this trying time.

Good luck.

Archived