Photography thread

floating_away

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They're awesome birds, this one is a bit of a nutter though... put your hand inside the cage and it just bites ya.

Yeah I would always handle them from the time they hatched so they would be nice and tame. I have had my fair share of bird bites though. If I acted like it didn't bother me (gloves work great to lol) the bird gives up and that is when I would comfort it showing it there was nothing to be scared of. Do this multiple times and eventually an untamed bird is a tame one.

Yeah I would always handle them from the time they hatched so they would be nice and tame. I have had my fair share of bird bites though. If I acted like it didn't bother me (gloves work great to lol) the bird gives up and that is when I would comfort it showing it there was nothing to be scared of. Do this multiple times and eventually an untamed bird is a tame one.

I was kinda hoping to teach it to attack people! lol jk

ahh i was looking around your photo album thinking they were there.

THERE they are. *smacks head*

very nice

lol, sorry, forgot to tell you I was gonna upload them on here first. I dont really like those 2 pics though, I should of zoomed in closer on the 2nd one and zoomed out a lil on the first.