I need HELP!!! Please PeoPle I really do!

i am in this really serious relationship and i want to get married with my boyfriend!! the problem is that he's 21 and im only 15..........How can we get married?? also does anybody kNow if he could get charged with statuary rape 4 having sex with me?? he just turned 21!! Please help us!! we love each other but we need to kNow all of this!! Thanx[/b]

also does anybody know if he could get charged with statuary rape 4 having sex with me

Your answer is YES, if the parents want to press charges against's him, if they do not approve of him, they can also issue a order of protection, with out your consent, to have him stay a certain amount of feet from you...i think it's the same in all states, and I'm positive that the age gap of 15-21, is considered Your not an adult, But he is...

have you asked him to wait until your of age, at least 18, your still so young. and i don't think you have a clear understanding of what you might be getting yourself into, unless you wait this out, your chances for marriage are slim to none..almost impossible, unless you wait.

I completely agree with S4il.

You are far too young, under the eyes of the law you are still considered to be child. As advised i think the best idea is to wait until your older before seriously considering marriage. Your 15 and you have so much life left DONT throw it away on emoitions.

-[ kamui ]-

Actually this is NOT the same in all states. Its quite different in fact.

In Colorado, from what my sources tell me - 15 is the legal age of consent provided that the older person is within 10 years of the younger person. So 15/21 would be an ok relationship.

Now getting married is another story. In most places you have to be 18 to get married without your parents consent. If you are less than 18 you will have to get the ok from your parents in order to marry your boyfriend.

avman

I wouldn't... honestly would you really, really want to get married? To 'settle down'? To be committed to one person and one person only?

You are? Do you realize how much you are giving up? I'm not sure you do. Despite what Avman says, legalities are only half of it. Most marriages under 25 end in divorce, sadly. The odds are against you.

In Colorado...

Here where I am it is TOTALLY different.

And I do agree with the other posters. I think its pretty early to be talking about marriage. Give it a little time. If you still feel the same way in 2-3 years then by all means get married. Then you'll be done with high school and have a little more life experience under your belt.

marriage is something really special.. are sure that you really want to get married at your early age?? if it does not defy your religious principles then i think they would allow such marriage..

about your question regarding rape.. actually i learned from a priest that below the age of 12, whether you wanted to have sex or not, if it happened, then it's considered rape.. at your age it is no longer considered rape, since i assume you wanted what had happen.. the only problem is if you will deny and claim that you were forced, then he can be charged with rape..

but you see, if you really love each other, marriage could wait,, besides, you're too young, so enjoy your youth and being single because marriage is sacred and is a lifelong commitment.. think a hundred times!!