what are you meant to do when your hurt cuz u think ur ex hates you ?

I think he hates me, and he was the love of my life.

He blames me for everything and he's still full of anger. We dont talk because he wont talk to me or see me.

i sent him a long text a couple of weeks ago explaining that we dont have to end things on this note, that we used to be best friends etc. that we can end things on a nicer note because i loved him etc.etc. that hes the most amazing person ive ever met in my life, that hes so unique, so wonderful etc.

He didnt reply.....

I feel a bit lost right now and im full of agitation/frustration because he just sees me as such an intolerable person.

I just read all these threads on this website, where the girl / guy is like 'what a jerk, i'm so much better off without him/her'

Or like

'my life is so much better now that ive passed the anger stage and i just dont care, indifference is so much better, i gave her everything and she took it for granted I definitely wouldnt give someone that selfish my time of day again...'

It makes my stomach sink and this massive anxiety/sadness/frustration overcome me when i think , maybe hes saying things like that about me, or thinking things like that about me. We used to be BEST friends.

It totally eats away at me and i dont know what to do.

Help????? PLEASSEee xxxxxxx

God no, i just made some really bad mistakes which led him to believe i dont care about him/that i'm selfish.

I never did anything awful like cheat on him or anything, i've always worshipped him and vice versa.

But we just used to fight A LOT and he used to break up/get back together with me in the hope that i've 'matured' changed, and can prove not to have such bad behaviour during conflicts.

I guess i didnt really prove myself as a better person at all and i let him down for the millionth zillionth time, and he (and all his friends) just think I'm so ridiculous.

I wish things werent the way they were. The last message i have from him is just this very very steamed off/angry message saying that i could never have even loved him.

I hate the way things are. I feel frustrated and upset. We were together for 1.5 years, broke up, got back together after 6 months, and then stayed with each other for another few months until things started turning rockey again and he broke it off.

I think the best thing you can do hun is let him be, let him deal with things in his own way as it seems he just wants to get on with things now and get over it. You've made your feelings clear to him, apologised etc and i'm afraid there's not much more you can do now. Contacting him would only make him angry/irritated once again.

i was just in a situation similar to this so i can tell you what i did that worked. first you need just five him one last text that says ur sorry, n that u never meant to hurt him. than dont talk to him for a while. if he is angry at u this shows that he still has feelings towards you.

while you give him some time to get over this anger what you need to do is just (for now) act like it doesnt bother yuor that much. go out have fun, get some new clothes, improve your appearance, and make him miss you. once the anger goes away, the emptiness settles in, and he sees that you are doing alright he will def. come running back. to you.

as for the other things people have said such as indifference after anger, its most likely because their ex made no effort at all to try and get them back. but every relationship is different so just because a couple of people posted that doesnt mean your ex will feel that qay, especially if u do the things i told u.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Hunny. The advice Jim Jim gave you is great. Take care of yourself, treat yourself well, have fun, enjoy life, but do it for YOU and only you. Your ex is angry at you. Anger is the result of fear, and fear stems from needing something. He feels as though he needs you, just as you need him, and that makes him fearful , and thus angry. He is not angry at you, he is angry at himself. This doesn't mean that you will one day be together again, although perhaps you will. Just remember that hidden within all misfortune is good fortune. Within every storm is the stillness and peace that you desire. This peace and Happiness is your birthright. Love is your birthright. Are you loving yourself? Because how can someone else love you if you do not love yourself, and how can you love another if you don't love yourself. Although this might seem unfathomable to you right now, you do not need him. You already have everything that you need. If he does not see the greatness in you then why would you want him in your life ? Do you know how wonderful you are ? Go look at yourself in the mirror right now, and don't turn away until you see the TRUE love of your life staring back at you. I love you, and I wish you peace and happiness. Namaste.

link removed

Hi Hunny. The advice Jim Jim gave you is great. Take care of yourself, treat yourself well, have fun, enjoy life, but do it for YOU and only you. Your ex is angry at you. Anger is the result of fear, and fear stems from needing something. He feels as though he needs you, just as you need him, and that makes him fearful , and thus angry. He is not angry at you, he is angry at himself. This doesn't mean that you will one day be together again, although perhaps you will. Just remember that hidden within all misfortune is good fortune. Within every storm is the stillness and peace that you desire. This peace and Happiness is your birthright. Love is your birthright. Are you loving yourself? Because how can someone else love you if you do not love yourself, and how can you love another if you don't love yourself. Although this might seem unfathomable to you right now, you do not need him. You already have everything that you need. If he does not see the greatness in you then why would you want him in your life ? Do you know how wonderful you are ? Go look at yourself in the mirror right now, and don't turn away until you see the TRUE love of your life staring back at you. I love you, and I wish you peace and happiness. Namaste.

link removed

It's a horrible feeling, and I felt like I wanted to just crawl under a rock somewhere and hide. I couldn't believe I had lashed out at the man I love. It wasn't super viscious but it was so cold and unkind. After what we shared he really didn't deserve that. I had to be patient otherwise I was just going to make it worse.

Archived