Married...

TreyVanz

I've found myself flirting with an older guy who is married with children. I know it's wrong but in my eyes it's just a little innocent flirting. It's also not just be but him doing it to....I'm single so to me their is nothing wrong with this but i'm not really sure where it's going?

I've found myself flirting with an older guy who is married with children. I know it's wrong but in my eyes it's just a little innocent flirting. It's also not just be but him doing it to....I'm single so to me their is nothing wrong with this but i'm not really sure where it's going?

I don't think his wife would appreciate a younger female joking around flirtatiously with her husband. Starts small and can escalate. Nip it in the bud.

Stop. It will only lead to someone being hurt. Married guys are pretty worthless at making good decisions when it comes to pretty young ladies if they think it is harmless and no lines are being crossed.

LoL this is pretty true, the problem with married guys is that they are not used to hearing compliments from their wives, so when a younger pretty chicka comes along it fries all the common sense. Oh and the problem can be even worse if they are not getting along at the moment or having other marital problems.

Probably not a good idea, although it may be exciting, it's not very nice.

I honestly don't believe there is such a thing as "innocent flirting" when someone is married. Just stop. Seriously. There are plenty of single guys you could date. Just move on.

I am probably the only one who's going to disagree with everyone else in this thread, but you're not the one in the relationship, so what do you care about his wife? I personally have absolutely no problem with going after a taken woman on a moral level. If their SO isn't good enough to keep the other person faithful, that's not your fault or problem.

Look out for your own happiness. It's your love life, make it a good one!

Please stop doing this. I know its just innocent fun, but honestly it sometime does more harm then good. I know from experience. This girl at my work would do this to me all the time, after my ex broke up with me I ended up falling for this girl. When I was getting ready to ask her out, she tells me shes taken. BUT she still continued to flirt with me, now was it cause her parents were divorced and she wasnt getting enough attention from then? Was it cause she wasnt getting enough attention from her boyfriend? Was it cause he boyfriend wasnt the best guy? Was it cause she was a flirt? Was it cause she was doing it without realizing it? I don't know but what I do know is that for me it wasnt the best place to be.

I am probably the only one who's going to disagree with everyone else in this thread, but you're not the one in the relationship, so what do you care about his wife? I personally have absolutely no problem with going after a taken woman on a moral level. If their SO isn't good enough to keep the other person faithful, that's not your fault or problem.

I don't entirely disagree that she is not responsible to his wife. For me, saying it's a terrible idea is based on the fact that she is likely setting herself up for heartache, as there's a good chance he has no plans to leave his wife. So essentially, she'd be looking out for her own happiness even more so if she were to find someone available.

Guys like this exist. They backstab you, cockblock you, undermine you whenever they get a chance. That's why I sometimes think it's okay to cheat because of guys with loose morals exist.

I don't entirely disagree that she is not responsible to his wife. For me, saying it's a terrible idea is based on the fact that she is likely setting herself up for heartache, as there's a good chance he has no plans to leave his wife. So essentially, she'd be looking out for her own happiness even more so if she were to find someone available.

Well whether or not he would be serious about her, that's a while different question entirely. It is true that the mistress usually will play second fiddle, but I've seen situations where #2 becomes #1, so there is a chance. But this thread is about whether it is wrong morally for her to flirt back with this guy.

Please stop flirting.. The MAN is married and that should have stopped you considering even flirting with him..

I don't mean to be harsh but if this was you and you were the wife how would it make you feel?

Leave the married man alone and concentrate on a single man. That way no one will get hurt.

Guys like this exist. They backstab you, cockblock you, undermine you whenever they get a chance. That's why I sometimes think it's okay to cheat because of guys with loose morals exist.

Well your definition of what is morally right is completely subjective, but you are free to judge me as you wish. Now whether your belief is justified is a completely different story.

And I don't see the connection between what other men do and whether you personally decide to cheat on your SO.

Nothing wrong with this? of course there is something wrong with this because he is married...

The world has a million guys you can flirt with where flirting doesn't have the potential to destroy families and wreak emotional havoc on innocent wives and children. Leave it alone and find someone who is single to stroke your ego.

Because if a guy stands idle, there's always guys like you who tries and get some extra on the side.

It's misplaced blame. For example, if my gf were to cheat on me, I wouldn't be mad at the other guy, I'd be upset with her. I'm not dating the other guy so he owes me nothing.

I'd actually be most upset with myself for not being able to keep her interested in me, but that is a different conversation.

It's misplaced blame. For example, if my gf were to cheat on me, I wouldn't be mad at the other guy, I'd be upset with her. I'm not dating the other guy so he owes me nothing.

I'd actually be most upset with myself for not being able to keep her interested in me, but that is a different conversation.

I'm not knocking you. I have two friends who always sleep with attached females. The only time they won't cross he line is if it's a guy's friend, so I guess I'm lucky they won't backstab me if given the chance.

I agree I'd be more upset with the partner. But this is the world we live in. Infidelity is on the rise. People get so bored so fast a new sex encounter is so exciting.

Archived