i thought this feeling was over...

confused_255

and so it begins.. again... i sign onto msn and surprise out 1% chance shes on, she never goes on msn.. all of a sudden ... there she is, i am stunned... i just deleted her off msnand blocked her as fast as i could... but its so hard.. it makes me feel terrible iw ant to talk to her i want her back in my life so badly... my hands are shaking now and my stomach is upset and i feel like iw ant to vomit... does she care? probably not... it hurts so much knowing that she could have any guy and im obviously not the one she wants.. now i feel sick and it feels like the first day we broke up all just because i SAW her logged into msn i didnt even talk to her, imagine that huh..... now i feel like i want to cry... i want to give her back her pictures but im afraid that i will look at them in the meantime while im packaging them up to mail them to her.. so i just keep them in a drawer that i NEVER open.... god tonightts going to be a terrible night now

I feel your pain, I have 3 yrs of conversation on yahoo messenger. I cant bear to even get on there anymore. I know I need to delete it all but I havent yet. Even tho I pretty much hate my ex, a part of me will always love him.

Yea tonight will be hard for you, but tomorrow is another day. I can never figure out why we put ourselves through so much hell, and the other person has no clue about what were going through I'm done w relationships for a long time. Gonna get a dog, they dont walk away and leave and they love and appreciate you for who you are!!!!

Don't worry youre not alone..... Hugs

i know how you feel, i really do! i lost my best friend for 3+ years and 4 faboulus months of dating!! all beacuse i tried to rush it a little bit, i pray everyday that things will work out, thats if you want them too.

and if they blocked you on msn go to properties, check your list on that persons name, right click, and if the delete icon is not hilighted( it would be dim) than thats good news, they did not delete you, just blocking you for now

i think if it was a minor issue, and some time has passed, try to talk, chat email if not you may always regret it, i havent had a good sleep in 2 weeks

i know how you feel, i really do! i lost my best friend for 3+ years and 4 faboulus months of dating!! all beacuse i tried to rush it a little bit, i pray everyday that things will work out, thats if you want them too.

and if they blocked you on msn go to properties, check your list on that persons name, right click, and if the delete icon is not hilighted( it would be dim) than thats good news, they did not delete you, just blocking you for now

i think if it was a minor issue, and some time has passed, try to talk, chat email if not you may always regret it, i havent had a good sleep in 2 weeks

i think you understood here, i deleted her, i can't baer to even know shes online, i dont want to know what she is doing or who she is doing for that matter...

Yes I know how it is. My ex and I were both working in the city, and after the break up, I got a new job, in a building near hers. I was so fearful for ages when walking around that I would run into her, as I never again wish to lay eyes on her. And the one day that she walked past me - She saw me but I ignored her - turn out to be the crappest day ever. Just seeing her made the day crap.

She has now quit her job and was always planning on not getting another job in the city, thank god. I now walk around town in peace with no fear.

So, out of sight, out of mind, helps.

Archived