Fantastic... kicked out of my parent's house.

ilovethatgirl

this is where my own stubborness comes into play, I refuse to be associated with her new home or her new guy after she cheated on my dad.

I know its a stupid decision and I COULD help myself, but... I cant.

Well, I think that is a vaild reason for not wanting to be around her. I don't know if I could ever forgive a parent for doing that either.

With that being, I'm sure your father is still feeling a massive loss, you both are. Consider that too. My father was dating the minute he moved out. It sucks.

It doesn't seem like you want to work this out with your Dad, then maybe you should try to start living your life without him in it. Without your clothes, mp3 etc because unless you bought that stuff with your money it's not yours.

I can tell you that at 16, its going to be very hard. You might not want to hear this but it seems like you are very stubborn and its a trait you probably got from your father. He seems stubborn as well..

nope, nothing apparently he's "tired of being forced to take care of all my problems for me" which is the impression he got when I was leaning on him for support after my ex ended it.

I have an old friend in Saskatoon, SK, though, and his parents, upon hearing whats happened to me, are trying to find a way to get me over there to stay with them... apparently upon hearing from my friend everything thats happened to me, his mom was almost in tears... god, but I love them...

Archived