Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

My Journey Of Abuse

Angel_baby

My girlfriend's ex abused her. When I met her he was still in her life, but on his way out. I saw the aftermath of two beatings from him, the second of which put him in jail and almost put her in the hospital.

It took a lot not to knock on his door and tell him to take whatever anger he had out on me, because she didn't deserve it.

Had she left him already when the beatings took place? Or was she still with him.. telling him she was leaving?

Well... the first (There were many, but the first of the two that happened when I knew her) was when she told him she was going to stay with her sister, that she was done with him and had met someone else (me.)

He basically told her that she better tell him who I was or he would do to her what he would have done to me. And she wouldn't tell him who I was.

The secoond time (Which I actually posted a thread about here when it happened) was when she went back to her old apartment to get some of her stuff. He told her he wouldn't be there. She was planning on getting her stuff and leaving her key. Well he was there (and the assklown was clever too, he parked his car where she wouldn't see it.) He beat the crap out of her and she called the cops. He spent some time in jail for it.

This guy left open bite wounds on her face, he pulled handfuls of hair out of her head... And when they were together he cheated on her constantly. She knows of six different women he slept with while they were together.

My thread about the second incident:

Old threads are always interesting...

^^^ Thank you for sharing that HF. I was replying to it the other day then my computer messed up and it all got deleted. Errrrr! But I still want to thank you for posting about what your girlfriend went through and that she managed to get away.

Maybe I will get around to rewriting what I was going to post. It was about the 2 times my husband had gotten extremely violent in the past.

--------

Today has been a "weird" day. I woke up today and was filled with relief to see someone on here online who had been MIA. Since then I have had a decent day even though it is filled with severe pain that fills my bodies every limb. I know this is due to two reasons. One being that I had to clean off the entire porch by myself. Lifting 50lb boxes and the everything else in the 19 degree weather. Next being that it is going to rain here in a couple of days.

But even though the pain is bad I am still very much more at ease because of knowing my friend is ok.

I am so stupid and I feel as if everything is my fault. If only I could push past this pain and be able to work so that this debt wasn't crushing my whole being.

I am to blame for everything. I don't want the pain to get worse over time. It is already so bad. I am calm now because the Xanax helps with that. Just depressed. I wish I could pull myself out of this hole but there is no rope, no ladder, nothing.... just all alone.

I want to get my Christmas decorations up but I haven't been able to because of all the pain I am in from cleaning the porch by myself. My body is saying NO.. I have to though... please let me body...

My husband is going to be mad at me when he sees that I haven't got much cleaning done.

I am so tired of fighting this battle with depression and chronic pain... it's exhausting

Angel- Ive read alot of your posts, I dont know what type of disease your living with. I do know alot about living in an abusive relationship. I watched my mother go through 3 of them. Beatings, emotional abuse, name calling, everything you can think of. I hate to think that your putting your son through this. Please dont think that you are hiding any of this away from him, even though he is young, he will still remember.

I am now 31 and still can hear my mom scream in pain, still can see her face when shes called a name. Even though I was not the one getting hit, it feels like Ive lived it. Please whatever you do get away from him, you are only enabling him to treat you like this. You also know what the statics are on seeing your parents in an abuseive relationship. I would hate for your son to think the way things are for you are the way of life.

I read that you feel lost and empty, but your not alone. You can be strong and do what you have to do to live a happy "normal" life, whatever that is. I just want you to know that Im hear for you.

Hoping today was a better day.

Archived