scared...

so for like the last 2 weeks ive been having a sore pain on the side of my right breast.... and ive been feeling for lumps and stuff like that... and i kinda feel something but im not sure what it is... its long... and i feel a small bump but its not very hard... so yeah... but i dont have health insurance so where would i go to get it check out and it wouldnt cost a lot??

so for like the last 2 weeks ive been having a sore pain on the side of my right breast.... and ive been feeling for lumps and stuff like that... and i kinda feel something but im not sure what it is... its long... and i feel a small bump but its not very hard... so yeah... but i dont have health insurance so where would i go to get it check out and it wouldnt cost a lot??

have you checked your county to see if there are any low cost clinics or free clinics?

have you checked your county to see if there are any low cost clinics or free clinics?

no not yet i have a appointment with planned parenthood next tuesday to do a breast exam so... but my bf and my mom said it could be the underwire bra and thats why its sore... but you cant help but freak out a little.

Archived