Oh My God!!!

Abbygail

My boyfriend and I are spending more than 3 days together at a time for the first time ever! We are both staying for 5 days in a hotel for a concert. I'm so nervous!

Since I've never spent more than 3 days in a row with him I'm worried I'll do something embarrassing like run out of bath soap or lotion or something! Or that he'll get bored of me. Oh well! Time will tell!

Allie why would you be nervous?

Lol. I see my boyfriend one weeknd a month and every day on holidays, I'm NEVER nervous with him.

He'll be coming down the weekend after next to be with me, and then after that for thanksgiving we will have 5 NIGHTS together and he will stay the night like 2 of them. We never get bored with eachother, why would you worry about that?

And then just after that, we just have to wait a week and we have nearly A MONTH together of seeing eachother every day and every night. Nervous? Hell no!

The 1st time I saw him after the distance started I wasnt nervous at all. It had been 5 weeks without seeing eachother, and we slept naked, I walked out of the bathroom naked, we took a shower/bath together everything was great=)

I even farted multiple times around me and he would just say "excuse you" and laugh.

• 3 weeks later...

Young lass, ye ought not boast; ye ought to offer Miss Allie some kind words and not talk about how much confidence you have. I do believe that, if Allie were to f**t in front of her BF, she would blanch with terror. How about some kind words to the poor, nervous girl, eh?

Heh, my boyfriend and I are both really nervous before seeing each other for the first time in awhile. It's like a first-date nervousness.

It dissapates, though, once we hang out and we end up having loads of fun. So don't worry, Abbygail... things'll turn out great!

Archived