They only come out at night...

Dreams, night terrors, nightmares, whatever they are.

Is there any way to rid one of these things? I just had another terrible night's sleep - in two parts no less and filled with horrifying spectacles, those gut wrenching, fist gripping, isometric inducing, sweat producing dreams/nightmares.

God I can't live like this...I don't want to be afraid to go to sleep.

Do they mean anything? Can I get rid of them? I'm going to be mess as work today. I'm just shaking here.

Stress of any kind can cause bad dreams, and often the pattern is set by the stress of going to sleep with the thought it may bring on the dreaded dream again... You need to go to sleep as clear minded as is physically possible - an MP3 player with some soothing tunes always works for me!

I think dreams do have significance.

But sometimes we just unluckily get plagued with the bad ones seemingly out of nowhere!

How often have you been having them?

Have you gone through any changes lately? Sometimes nightmares come as a result of our apprehension to certain changes in life. Also could be a result of your diet, lifetstyle...

Eating healthy and getting enough exercise can help clear the mind and reduce the negativity that can bring out the nightmares.

I'm sorry Clementine, nightmares are the worst!

Archived