Why does she still look at my myspace every day?

4 months after the breakup, NC, left me for another guy, really hurt me. Moved in with the guy after 3 months and yet she still looks at my page every day. In the morning when she gets into work, at school, even at 1am in the morning. I have a tracker on there.

So what the hell does this mean? I just wonder why she is still thinking about me every day when she basically threw me away.

Any ideas

most likely = her new relationship is boring and rubbish. he doesn't measure up to you at all and she's now interested in what your doing. she likes to keep track of you because it makes her feel in control of what your doing.

what ever it is is does fall under a control issue problem. was she controlling in the relationship? either way, as i said, best thing to do would be block her, and if you really want some fun call her out on it.

4 months after the breakup, NC, left me for another guy, really hurt me. Moved in with the guy after 3 months and yet she still looks at my page every day. In the morning when she gets into work, at school, even at 1am in the morning. I have a tracker on there.

So what the hell does this mean? I just wonder why she is still thinking about me every day when she basically threw me away.

Any ideas

you still have her on your friends list?
  • 2 weeks later...

I recently got dumped about a month and a half ago...and I know that she is looking at my myspace everyday.

She still has our pictures up and only today after a month and a half put that she was "single".

I am confused and hurt and it is only my fault because I still want her back.

Myspace sux sometimes

Yes she wants to see what you are doing etc. Who knows her real motivation. It could be a number of things. One of them whether or not she made the right decision.

I checked my ex's Match page twice now but not to stalk nor to control. Frankly the 5 years we were together was a rollercoaster ride and I am still trying to make sense of it. I finally couldn't take the disrespect, the moods, the no support, and the no discussion/no communication. I had to call it quits.

What is the hardest for me is to go from loveof my life to basically being ignored and her ability to compartmentize things and hold all feelings tight inside. When we were together she never got emotional. How does on do that ? Especially when she describes herself as outgoing, compassionate, full of energy (manic was more accurate, then depressive).

Now reading her match page I learned things about her that I can say some of which I didn't know (even after living together) and some that I know are outright fiction. She is very good at lying. So it is sort of looking at a car accident. Sometimes I feel sorry for her and other times I want her to get hers much like she would always talk about Karma and what goes around.

I wonder about people almost everyday. What makes them tick and sometimes I think it really doesn't matter because in the grand scheme of things we are mostly the tiniest of ticks in history placing more value than we should on ourselves.

It will slow down and stop is my guess. Especially as you both move on.

My ex freely admitted he looked at my myspace page. After months and months and months, he sent a friend request and I accepted. He is now admitting he can't resist looking at my pictures (my page was private, he couldnt see it b4).

What does it mean? Nothing other than you are still on her mind in some way.

Do not forget this one other thing. Why are you on Myspace? What percentage or part of you is present on that forum to be visible to your ex?

I ask this because I was there to make myself visible to my ex. To make our mutual friends know how well I was doing in spite of having been dumped by my ex for another person.

I was also there with the odd hope that perhaps the girl that I now liked (who was unfortunately a friend of my ex) would look at me.

I guess, what I am saying is, with myspace and facebook, you are preparing the bait all the time. And when the fish takes the bait, we come running to this anonymous forum asking why they are taking the bait.

Just remember, even though you (or the image of you on facebook or myspace) is the bait, in the ultimately analysis, bait and fish cannot live happily ever after. Only too soon the fish finds out about how it has been trapped by the bait.

I would suggest that until such time as you heal, keep yourself away from what I at least think is nothing short of a game of death (since precious moments of your life-time are at stake here). Find better ways of spending your time -- and when you have finally reached the peace and the maturity to handle any attention from your ex, return to myspace and facebook.

Short of that, all attention and any benefits thereafter will be shortlived and most definitely profoundly empty experiences.

Sorry if I came accross as rude. Since I have been through these very experiences, I recommend this. You are free to have your own opinion.

Best to you friend

Archived