hair

AN

hey..well...im guessing ur a guy that has long hair....definatley DOWN....it looks sexier...but not in your face down...i mean get it out of your face but dont tie it back..it looks sexy down..make sure its clean...and it doesnt have dandruff...(use head and shoulders!) make sure u comb it and it´ll look really sexy....oh and...no side burns! bye!

I prefer guys with very short shaved hair and with nothing in it like gel and no styling products!!! But some guys suit long hair but I suppose down is better and no oily grease or styling gunk through it either! Clean and washed is better and I agree dandruff is a total no-no! Oh and don't let it get too long and gross with loads of split ends!

If its ok, I'd like to add a question to this topic: Do girls like or dislike hair that looks like it came out of an anime? Cause my hair is usually all over the place, but in an orderly chaos (does that make sense?) And, I dont use gel and my hair is very clean and soft (infact, some girls just outa nowere feel my hair and say its so nice and soft and nifty.)

Hi thatguy04! I think you kinda answered your own question!

some girls just outa nowere feel my hair and say its so nice and soft and nifty
If girls do that they like your hair! I dated this guy once who had extreme hair like out of anime and it was gelled and spiked but I also liked it better when he'd just washed the gunk out of it or when he got up in the morning and it was all soft and mussed up!

I like when lady wears her hair in a way that suits the type of clothes she's wearing, and the mood she's in. There is no right or wrong way, or even a best or worst way.

Wearing it down when she's relaxed, with casual clothes, is very nice. This is nice for outdoor walks, and going out with friends. It's flowing and easy like this, and can frame her face very nicely.

Wearing it up is great when dressing up a bit, wearing nice dresses. This looks sophisticated, and allows her to show off her shoulders and neck. It can go very well with the right necklace and earrings.

I ran accross this topic.

I used to have short hair, flip it up front, you know , the hairstyle ever guy has.

So , a few months ago I decided to grow it out. Its been 5 months, and let me tell you, sometimes I have the urge to take a pair of buzzers and trim it down to a manageable length.

Im going for the medium hair style, but its such a pain, especially when I hit the in-between-stage.

Im shooting for the Andy Garcia ( Scent of a Woman), or matthew mcconaughy(sp?) look.

Ya, i hate the in-between stage. My mom during this stage says, "you need to shave that mop off your head!" and my dad says, "your going to the barber shop right after school so you can make your mom happy!"

But now we have came to deal. I will grow it out for 5 more months and then they will evaluate if i need to trim it or not. Right now its kinda touching my ear lobes if i were to striaghten it out. I have curly hair. Girls dig the curly hair.

Ya, i hate the in-between stage. My mom during this stage says, "you need to shave that mop off your head!" and my dad says, "your going to the barber shop right after school so you can make your mom happy!"

But now we have came to deal. I will grow it out for 5 more months and then they will evaluate if i need to trim it or not. Right now its kinda touching my ear lobes if i were to striaghten it out. I have curly hair. Girls dig the curly hair.