Met a girl @ the movies and planning on asking her out

shadowcat

I hope i can get some help on this.. well me and my cousin went to the movies last friday and i bought my tickets, so i decided i'd get something to drink so i went to the stands, so then this beautiful looking girl took my order and i kina got nervous but i noticed how she was smiling at me and this nice glow in her eyes..then she asked me with a smile "do you want your receipt?' im like "nahh" its ok" then she laughed and kept smiling.. as i walked away i looked back and she was still staring at me with this smile..and my cousin was like "yo man i think this girl likes you".. anyways after the movie as i walked out, she was standing in a corner with another employee and she kept looking @ me as i walked out, o i thought to myself damn.. she must digg me

heres the thing though im going back tomorrow again with my cousin to the same theatre and i want to try to ask this girl out, but i dont know where to start, my cousin told me to play "20 questions" but i dont want to come off as a detective..i dont know where to start and im kind of nervous because i think i do have a chance here, unless she has a bf and was just being flirty, and keep in mind she works @ the food stands so i dont want to keep people in line waiting.. how can i be brief and not come off as desperate at the same time, and how can i reduce the anxiety i feel and nverousness, because i know being nervous can make you lose concentration, i need some help

I agree with what the above poster said about inviting her to a movie. Here is my twist on it so you can get a laugh out of her.

Go up to her and say "Well hello again, don't you ever get a day off?"

Her "yes....."

You "well I really want to see ______ _______, Have you seen it?"

Her "No but I hear it is pretty good, just an hour ago this woman came out of the movie and started kicking every man in the junk because I guess there is a lady in the movie that does that a lot"

You "lol, well I want to go see it tomorrow, are you off?"

Her "no I have to work"

you "well what time are you coming in tomorrow?"

Her "3"

You "well here is an idea, why dont you call in sick and then meet me by your boss` office and we can catch the movie'

Her "lol, yeah right! I would get fired!!!! How about Saturday?"

You "WORD!"

I don't know... I just thought that would be funny but then again, I am really tired. Perhaps it can work lol.

Good luck

lol that would be funny, but i wana lose this anxiety i got first

When you walk in there, and you see her.. just smile at her.. start walking towards her.. and just say HI.. how are you doing... she will say a few things. then just say.. hey can i take you out sometimes, or do you wanna hang out...

the beuty of it is. she is at work so she wont have lots of time to talk.. so you can wrap it up in a few min...

When you walk in there, and you see her.. just smile at her.. start walking towards her.. and just say HI.. how are you doing... she will say a few things. then just say.. hey can i take you out sometimes, or do you wanna hang out...

the beuty of it is. she is at work so she wont have lots of time to talk.. so you can wrap it up in a few min...

yeah i hope i can keep eye contact with her too, because i suck at it.. and i dont really smile that often so its hard for me to smile for out of nothing

is a little smirk fine ?

the last poster has the better idea. Look dude, if she works at the movies she can probably see them for free... or she may not even want to come to the movies on her day off.

you see my point.. ask her, mo' betta, if she'd like to grab something to eat sometime and maybe give her your receipt. back.. with YOUR phone number on it...

that gives her a little space and she can contact you if she's interested.

Archived