Confident Approach Vs. Nice Approach

NicePolo

For the ladies out there, which would you prefer the confident positive egotistical guy?

1. A conceited, boastful person.

2. A selfish, self-centered person.

Or the positive doormat nice guy?

1. Pleasing and agreeable in nature: had a nice time.

2. Having a pleasant or attractive appearance: a nice dress; a nice face.

3. Exhibiting courtesy and politeness: a nice gesture

I don't think the first guy is confident - arrogance and the insecurity underlying it is a big turn off. I don't consider the second guy nice - he is passive and acting in the way he does to gain approval, not because he truly feels that way. Also a turn off.

I pick neither - i guess if in some weird situation I had to have a date for a work function, I would choose number two because the worst impression would be "bland" as opposed to the first guy who might embarrass me.

For the ladies out there, which would you prefer the confident positive egotistical guy?

1. A conceited, boastful person.

2. A selfish, self-centered person.

Or the positive doormat nice guy?

1. Pleasing and agreeable in nature: had a nice time.

2. Having a pleasant or attractive appearance: a nice dress; a nice face.

3. Exhibiting courtesy and politeness: a nice gesture

I think self righteousness would push a woman away much faster than pushover tendencies would.

i think if you approach, not looking for a particular outcome and dont feel as though you have to get approval, you'll naturally come accross confident.

look at it this way - being nice and a dormat is the same as having to act like an ass. an egotistical guy is playing the same game as the nice guy. and having done both in my experience, women are very good at picking up where you're coming from.

i think if you approach, not looking for a particular outcome and dont feel as though you have to get approval, you'll naturally come accross confident.

look at it this way - being nice and a dormat is the same as having to act like an ass. an egotistical guy is playing the same game as the nice guy. and having done both in my experience, women are very good at picking up where you're coming from.

Well said.

Archived