Average Penis Size

ilovethatgirl

Thicker is always better than long. So if your 6 1/2 if your thick, then your good. Too thick is utterly gross those. If it looks like a piece of ham from ihop folded in half, then its too thick.

Oh my! Im never gonna see ham in the same light. Anyways, 6.5 aint bad bud. Besides if your too big you have less sex w/ your partner. She gets sore and it sucks. 6.5 means more sex in succession without her getting sore. Take advantage man and don't worry. Your not lacking.

Being just over five inches. (or in other words not very big) I will admit I've been self conscious about it over the years... likely a contributing factor for my virginity.

I will say that for your sake, I sincerely hope that you learn to be comfortable with it. Being self conscious about your size or anything else can get in the way of not only girls.. but depending on what else you might be self conscious about any number of other things. I'm the king of worrying about this or about that so I know.

Beside as mentioned you are around average... maybe even a little bigger..... only 16 and half a full inch and a half on me

It's easier said than done and I really need to follow my own advice, but try to stop worrying about things you can't control.

I think that 95% of the time the guy cares about his penis size a lot more than the girl does. A lot of times I'll just want to enjoy sex with a guy, but then he'll get all insecure and weird about his penis and it'll ruin the mood. I've been with so many guys who had perfectly adequate penises but would become very insecure in bed, no matter how much I tried to reassure them that their penis was fine. They were constantly preoccupied with how they measured up to other guys, and seemed to think that if they weren't the biggest guy I've ever seen that they couldn't satisfy me. I had one guy who would constantly flip out and accuse me of "hating" his penis whenever I didn't get off. I had another who would ask me, "Am I the biggest guy you've ever been with? How about the second biggest? Third?" And I'm like dude, I don't know, it's not like every time I see a penis I pull out a ruler and measure and then compile some sort of ranking. What guys have to understand is that a penis is a penis. Most girls don't care if your penis is five inches erect or seven. As long as it's big enough to be felt and small enough that it doesn't hurt, size really isn't a major issue to most of us, and we wish it wasn't such an issue to you.

Hm... I'm struggling with the idea of posting my "size", simply because, having read the responses, I'd be the "smallest" one here. Eh, what the hell... I haven't tried TOO hard to really get an accurate measurement, but I'm somewhere between 4.5 and 5, probably closer to 4.5. Which, what sucks even more is, I'm short (5'2", 5'3"), not very athletically built... I'm the type of guy you'd probably look at and think "Well, he's got those things going against him, but I bet he's probably packing something huge!". But, surprise surprise, that's just another thing I have going against me. Story of my life, I suppose. Ah well.

i think that 95% of the time the guy cares about his penis size a lot more than the girl does.

It's not like every time i see a penis i pull out a ruler and measure and then compile some sort of ranking. What guys have to understand is that a penis is a penis. Most girls don't care if your penis is five inches erect or seven. As long as it's big enough to be felt and small enough that it doesn't hurt, size really isn't a major issue to most of us, and we wish it wasn't such an issue to you.

quoted for emphasis!!!!

I'm a little... unhappy with myself. Specifically, my penis size. Which is only... 6 1/2 inches. Is this average, lower than average? And is there a way, bar surgery, to make it larger?

I once asked a gay dude the same question. He basically told me that no one will complain with anything under 6 inches.

I used to think that men couldn't increase their size, but apparently this isn't the case. I was watching a sex documentary on the discovery channel and it seems that there are certain creams that actually work. They tested a bunch of different products and techniques, and saw if the penis was still bigger three months down the road. The cream (can't remember the name) added an inch to the guy's * * * * , and he maintained it!! Too good to be true? I don't know, it seemed like a legitimate tv show, but I haven't tried it.

I once asked a gay dude the same question. He basically told me that no one will complain with anything under 6 inches.

I used to think that men couldn't increase their size, but apparently this isn't the case. I was watching a sex documentary on the discovery channel and it seems that there are certain creams that actually work. They tested a bunch of different products and techniques, and saw if the penis was still bigger three months down the road. The cream (can't remember the name) added an inch to the guy's * * * * , and he maintained it!! Too good to be true? I don't know, it seemed like a legitimate tv show, but I haven't tried it.

I doubt any pill or cream results in a permanent effect. Their may be a slight temporary boost do to increased blood flow, but likely no new tissue growth.

Being a virgin, I can't comment on what women think, but I'm happy with my size. lol, at first I thought of saying that I never measured it but I figured no one would believe that. I'm like 6" exactly, and it never really made me worry about what a woman thinks of it. I'm more worried about what a woman thinks of me personally.

I've read in health books that losing weight can actually add to your length. If you are a bit overweight there is usually fat in your midsection, right in your pubic area. If you get your body fat % down there is less cushioning around that area and can give you a bit more length. Also, read the book "The Multi-Orgasmic Man" it is a book on sexual health for men. It does have a section with techniques to increase your size, but it isn't as interesting as the rest of the book that teaches the Tao practices of sexual health; including controlling ejaculation, orgasm, arousal, sexual energy, etc.

Archived