Where do i look

Story

I read some thing on this site where people met there boyfriends / girlfriends. Mainly threw friends, and websites. I hangout in a couple different groups of people, and i have tried to go threw friends to find some one for me but it hardly ever works out. I don't like to go threw websites because i think thats just strange. I'm just tired of being all ways alone at the end of the night. I wish i had some one to share my life with. So what I'm saying is where are some good places ect... to find some one?

well yep i would agree that looking for a partner on the web isn't the best option, although i know many would argue against that. So lets ignore that argument for now because you have already stated your personal preference and this is about you.

Mainly i chime in here because i am slightly baffled too. All my girlfriends have been long time friends i guess and continue to be friends, other people who have shown interests for me are people from university or from work, never been a chasing thing just opportunity and people who ask me out- i however tend to push everybody away and that is my problem.

Meeting girls and where to meet girls, that's one question and that is the question you are seemingly asking, but lets face it, girls are all over the place, what you want to know is which girls are looking for someone and where to find them, well that's a null question, i guess there could be local hangouts and establishments where many single people gather who are of good personality, but i even go past that and maybe lets look at flirting, is that what we are really asking, how to flirt successfully to make girls know you are interested?

hell don't ask me, and don't ask me where to find somebody suiting because the first idea that pops to mind is the library lol, depends what kind of partner you are looking for

I have tried that don't look approach but that doesn't work because i basically do the same thing every day. Wake up go to work hang out with my friends, or wake up and go skateboard.

Mainly i chime in here because i am slightly baffled too. All my girlfriends have been long time friends i guess and continue to be friends, other people who have shown interests for me are people from university or from work, never been a chasing thing just opportunity and people who ask me out- i however tend to push everybody away and that is my problem.

Well i really don't have to many friends that are girls, and i don't go to school any more. The girls i work with are eather to young, not my type, or have a man. But thanks for the advice.

Archived