That wasn't what I was doing. There is a lot of false info about drug use out there and a lot of it was just reported on this forum. I was trying to put some true info out there. I know people don't like to hear it. And most people don't think kids are ready to hear it. I understand if this is the wrong forum for that. But what I said is true. I spent a lot of time helping test pills. Not one had coke or heroine.

Word. There are other things that get cut in such as PHP and 2CB. I have never heard of more expensive drugs being mixed into Es.

People need to have a proper education about drugs and not just repeat the nonsense they read in the tabloids.

People need to have a proper education about drugs and not just repeat the nonsense they read in the tabloids.

I didn't read a tabloid, my friend died and it wasn't from drinking too much water. It was from taking a drug her body couldn't handle.

It only takes one time. If you feel comfortable gambling with your life, then I guess that's your choice. But please don't insult my intelligence.

People DO die from this drug- my friend has been dead for 7 years- it is NOT nonsense !

Agreed.

I'm not condoning taking drugs, especially aged 14, but I have been doing Es since I was 17 - for many years I was taking A LOT every weekend. Nothing bad ever happened to me or any of my friends.

Just another viewpoint.

I didn't read a tabloid, my friend died and it wasn't from drinking too much water. It was from taking a drug her body couldn't handle.

It only takes one time. If you feel comfortable gambling with your life, then I guess that's your choice. But please don't insult my intelligence.

People DO die from this drug- my friend has been dead for 7 years- it is NOT nonsense !

Tangi, you telling a person thats been doing ectasy for many years that they can die from it is like telling a smoker they are going to die from lung cancer, they don't see the harm they are doing to themselves.

You obviously know that drugs can kill and all you can do is keep repeating your story to anyone that comes here and thinks they can't or won't die from doing something so stupid.

I'm sorry about your friend.

Tangi, you telling a person thats been doing ectasy for many years that they can die from it is like telling a smoker they are going to die from lung cancer, they don't see the harm they are doing to themselves.

You obviously know that drugs can kill and all you can do is keep repeating your story to anyone that comes here and thinks they can't or won't die from doing something so stupid.

I'm sorry about your friend.

Thanks. I tell my story for the OP to give his gf as she seems to be in a similar position as my friend was. She just wanted to "try it" and she died from it. I wish that wasn't what happened, but it is. And BTW- the people that were with her encouraging her to do it- said the same things, "It won't hurt you, I've done it loads of times, etc."

I just want the OP to know how dangerous it really is.

Everyone has a right to do what they want. I just don't appreciate it when I'm told people don't die from it. I have seen it. They do. It's not a myth, a rumor, a tabloid, or otherwise. I have proof. And I wish to God I didn't.

Leah Betts didn't die from ecstasy poisoning, she died from drinking too much water.

Yes i know the score thanks, the poster asked for a horror story to try and put his gfriend off so i gave him one.

If you wana get technical about it it poor Leah, God rest her soul, wouldnt have died if she had just drank too much water and not had an E aswell.

I've took E a lot when I was younger,(18-20) and I can tell you, coming down off the drug is the worst feeling in the world.

When I was 14, though, I was still playing like a kid, and never even thought about sex or drugs. lol She should absolutely wait until she is at least 18. 14 years old is wayy to young.

And if she insist on doing it, just be there for her, and suggest taking pure mdma. It's really hard to find, but it's a lot safer, and there is nothing cut into it. But that's only if she insists. Try and talk her out if this idea. If she is hanging out with bad influences, try and take her away from that, or she will just follow what they do, regardless.

I did this drug twice and it was a waste of time and money for me. The heightened sexual feeling I got was great, but the second I started fooling around wiht my boyfriend at the time, I felt nothing--like I was numb everywhere and it was not fun anymore.

My sister got pretty addicted to it for a while in high school. She had to take 2 pills at a time in order to feel even a little of it b/c she became sort of immune to it but couldn'[t stop taking it sometimes.

Dont let your girlfriend do it...of course, it's her body and you can't control her, but don't support her decision. Let her know your thoughts and the dangers of it, but ultimately, it's her choice.

You're not going to be able to change her mind but you can plant some seed as to how dangerous the drug can be.

If she gets the wrong type of ecstasy, chances are she could possibly get really sick or even death can occur. There are too many stories where people would take a pill or two and get violently ill. Chances may be rare but if it happens to be an ecstasy laced with harder drugs you never know what kind of chemical reaction it can do within the body.

You can only help by educating her...the rest is up to your friend.

Archived