Females, would you take this seriously?

Carmine

If you got a text late at night from a guy, like 2 am, would you assume he was out partying, maybe a little drunk, and was just texting anyone and everyone? I find myself doing this a lot and sometimes to girls I like, and I also find that I usually don't get responses to these late-night texts.

I think I do this because I don't want to make it seem like I like one girl too much...yes, a bit of game playing, I know, but the fact is that it's not working for me...considering I'm not getting any responses.

I just don't want to be too direct and eager with a girl I like by texting her during the day just to chat. Is that a dumb thing to be worried about?

Carmine you probably dont get a response because they are in bed!

LOL

But yea, i'd think a 2am text from a guy i knew was a drunken booty call!

Well, it's not that big a deal, really. If anything I only sent a drunken text to one girl I liked and that was weeks ago. Maybe that ruined it, maybe it didn't. Besides that, any 2 am texts were usually sent along with 10 other texts to random people, both guys and girls.

Well, it's not that big a deal, really. If anything I only sent a drunken text to one girl I liked and that was weeks ago. Maybe that ruined it, maybe it didn't. Besides that, any 2 am texts were usually sent along with 10 other texts to random people, both guys and girls.

I would give her a call while the suns up and talk to her. Try and stay away from the drunk dialing it only hurts you. But one text isn't bad unless you professed your love to her.

I was having some people over and I invited this girl and her friend, but they were going to a concert. So at 2 am I sent a text like, "Hey I hope that concert was a lot of fun...too bad you guys couldn't make it here, maybe next time

Perfectly fine don't worry about it. Did you get a response?

Nah, I rarely get responses to 2 am texts.

That was weeks ago. This is the same girl I just asked to a movie/coffee yesterday, she said she had to move into her new apartment in Philadelphia this week, though. She seemed to like me enough, so I don't know if it was a legit excuse or if she's blowing me off.

I really haven't thought about her much, to tell you the truth, which is a good thing.

Nah, I rarely get responses to 2 am texts.

That was weeks ago. This is the same girl I just asked to a movie/coffee yesterday, she said she had to move into her new apartment in Philadelphia this week, though. She seemed to like me enough, so I don't know if it was a legit excuse or if she's blowing me off.

I really haven't thought about her much, to tell you the truth, which is a good thing.

If she didn't offer another day to get coffee I would assume she is not interested, doesn't mean she isn't but thats what I would assume.

Archived