Anyway was seeing this amzing woman... she was separated... we hit it off... as we were old friends from highschool. Then she went to thearpy with him, and he moved back in. So we cooled it off. Then she kicked him out and filed for divorce and we were back on hot and heavy again. After 3 months some other guy asked her out, he was also going through a divorce.. and poof she dumped me for him... also he lived closer and she could see him more often.

Then she continued to rub every drtail in my face... of maybe I asked her and she told me everything word for word... showing my no boundries.

Finally I cut her off, been NC since mid April.... she dumped me in November.

I have done way too much reading about all this... trasitional lover .... which I guess I was... or was I the rebound.. or is her new guy a rebound?

I could have had many a rebounds since... yet I still have way to many emotions for her.

Just want to hear what anyone has to say.... Trying to keep my word of NC... by typing on here and not to her... as I know hearing from her will only hurt me more. At least I am catching on.

Thanx

hey! welcome to ena. the lady sounds like she has a lot to sort out! who knows what the other person is to her. if your relationship was decent, chances are she is also thinking of you. i don't really know much, i'm in relationship purgatory and have been since the beginning of my interest in the opposite sex!

Archived