Block them... completely. Last thing you need to do is see who they message, what they are saying, and most importantly what type of pictures they are taking and who they are with. Move on without them, thats the key. It will bring you happiness.

Yeah I made the mistake of only moving my g/f out of the top eight deal. It lead me to track all of the comments from guys and girls. Especially after weekends. It was not good. Block or delete, out of sight out of mind.

I'm having a rough time deciding the best course of action now.

Basically, it boils down to whether or not I want her to know what's going on in my life. On the other hand, it's going to smack when she finds someone new. So maybe deleting the connection is the best choice.

Block maybe too harsh though. It positively screams, "Don't talk to me!" If she can't see my details, then that's probably good.

Alright. If you can do it, I can do it.

Done. Just deleted, not blocked. I guess the joy of being a man is that you can swallow your emotions for that crucial second before you do something so nothing stops you from doing it. Sort of like pulling the trigger to take a life or something.

Oh i forgot to mention. I did this but i finally wanted to get on facebook and use it so I had no choice but to delete her.

First option: Deactivate your facebook. You can't use it at all until you sign in again and reactivate but at least if you are struggling to delete them, this is the next best option.

Second option: Have a friend delete them for you.

3rd option: Get really drunk, write something horrible on their wall and than delete them. They won't even know who it's from

Ps. I was kidding about the 3rd option.

i took my ex off facebook 3 days after our break up. You know what she did? She used her friend's account to keep tabs on me while she was already dating someone else within a week and sending me private messages at the same time. I ignored the message and i blocked her friend from checking out my profile/wall/status etc etc.

It helped so much because i dont keep tabs on her and she cannot see or know anything about me

Simply put, if you can deal with seeing what she's doing or if you can resist the urge to visit her, you can still leave them as friends.

If you can just live your life, atleast look like you're having fun, meeting new people..sometimes, FB or MS is the only way they can see that..so I don't really think it's necessarily a bad idea to keep them as friends.

As for me, I couldn't handle seeing what she started putting up, so i deactivated mine.

Some days it's rough seeing her status.

Tonight: Rachel had the best night ever and is going have an even BETTER weekend than she thought!!!!8m ago

Now, I'm pretty sure this doesn't involve Rebound Guy since I think he's out of town. But it still gets the old brain tickin'.

And I still don't want to delete her.

My friends think she's in some phase where she's trying to piss me off, or anger me, or get a rise out of me. I think if I can hold off, and just keep doing it, that will be a good thing. The question is...can I pull it off.

Tonight: Rachel had the best night ever and is going have an even BETTER weekend than she thought!!!!8m ago

Now, I'm pretty sure this doesn't involve Rebound Guy since I think he's out of town. But it still gets the old brain tickin'.

My friends think she's in some phase where she's trying to piss me off, or anger me, or get a rise out of me. I think if I can hold off, and just keep doing it, that will be a good thing. The question is...can I pull it off.

Either that, or she's trying real hard to convince herself that she made the right decision.

Either that, or she's trying real hard to convince herself that she made the right decision.

Thanks. I really needed that right now. Haha...

I think her and her family and her friends are all trying real hard. Phew, its a lot of cards stacked up against me.

My ex is on my myspace but i refuse to even log on in fear that his profile is only a click away and what might be on there.

Has his status changed to single?

Am i moved from the number one position?

Has he deleted the photos of us?

What new photos does he have of him having a good time?

Who's he been speaking to?

All questions i do/don't want to know.

I just can't do it tho, i don't want to set myself up for upset if he's gone and done all those things. I'm only going to go onto myspace once i'm over him enough to deal with what i might not want to see. It just wouldn't make sense to even go on it whilst i'm feeling like this.

I'd advise to delete her or just not log in alltogether.

What you don't know can't hurt you.

My ex deleted me from her Myspace before we broke up, she deleted me the fifth time we broke up and I never got around to adding her back so we're not friends on there and she doesn't have a Facebook so that's ok. Last time I checked her Myspace about 2-3 months ago she still had the pictures we took up in my loft(fun times up there ). It's come to a point where I don't care what she's upto, I care about her of course and what happens to her but it no longer fazes me what she's doing with my "friend", I no longer have feelings for her or wish to get back together with her, we spoke recently to reconcile and that went without a bad word between us, I feel I may pull a Zorba and tell her(if she comes back)to look somewhere else though, I'm not sure I could be her friend after everything.

As to the OPs question I don't think you should delete her, it shows that you can't handle the fact that they are moving on. Regardless of NC being for you and not for her in order to really be able to move on you have to be able to not want to probe in your exes life, once it comes to a stage where you no longer care and you focus on your own life then there is no need to remove them nor carethat they are on your list of friends. I still have my ex on MSN, she pops up every now and again but I never get that urge to talk to her or the thought of "Will she talk to me tonight" running through my head. I can't say I'm completely 100% over my ex, you never truly do "get over" your ex completely but her life is separate to mine, we are no longer together, she is no longer my "problem" and I'm happier than I've ever felt before in a long while, both today and during the months we've been apart.

The day me and my ex broke up(dumped by her) I got home and got on facebook and changed the status to single and deleted our photograpths, I was so angry and upset that day I just did it, the next day my ex changed her status to single deleted our pics then blocked me!, she then rubbed it in by changing her mood status to "happy".

I was going to wait until she started to delete photos etc but why wait if shes hurt me?, I need to move on.

I think she is tryin to get a rise out of you. My ex did the same on Myspace through those little status things. Its funny that before I dumped her for cheating she changed her status maybe..MAYBE once a week..after I dumped here and she started "officialy" dating the rebound everyday has been a new status about how happy and in love they are, how she got her ear peirced for the first time and how the rebound held her hand. How they are spending the weekend together..its just SO OBVIOUS what she is doing..lol I only called her on it one time, and that was the first status she put up..since then I have ignored her and will continue to do so. Im not too sure why she is doin that since she was the one who cheated and was tryin to two time me.

Archived