My personal nc challenge

Lil Miss

Stats: Ina relationship for 3 1/2 years

Reason for "breakup": Tired of fighting. Sick of being taken for granted.

What do I want to get from this?: Clarity, distance, to see if he will be motivated to change for us. Space from all the fighting. To be alone

for a while and decide if this is what's best for me.

NC time: 2 weeks .....(or until I am done)

Start date: July 31st 2008

End date: August 13th 2008

Last contact: Last night. had a fight...I sent him an apology email

and he didn't respond, which I expected and decided I am ready

for a break.

I will NOT initiate contact with him at all in the next two weeks.

I will not be accessible at all to him for the next two weeks...My mantra

for now is "Silence is Golden"....Here goes....

Thank you No lies...

It is going to be the hardest two weeks of my LIFE..and I made it two weeks because

honestly a month seems like forever right now. Two weeks I can stomach right now..

Guess we will see how things are then. For now I am strong but I know I'm going to

feel weak within a few days. I am going to request some overtime at work just to keep

me busy . That will help!!

Thank you No lies...

It is going to be the hardest two weeks of my LIFE..and I made it two weeks because

honestly a month seems like forever right now. Two weeks I can stomach right now..

Guess we will see how things are then. For now I am strong but I know I'm going to

feel weak within a few days. I am going to request some overtime at work just to keep

me busy . That will help!!

well me with my boyfriend, i havent seen or talked to him in over a week.

he doesnt have a phone, but he has made no attempt to contact me , not even on myspace. i wrote him a message but got no reply, so im just letting it play out and see what happens because i know i didnt do anything wrong.

but once again i wish you the best of luck.

i dont think i really have much of a choice in my situation, lol

Oh yes you do have a choice.....and that is to use this time for YOU.That's the way I see it. I am planning on focusing all my energy on me for now..and whatever happens, happens! I hope we can stick this out together!!!

thank you for your support.

i messaged him today though, i just said "hey, whats up?"

no reply yet, but ill keep you updated.

how are things going for you? hopefully good??

for me, the first time he broke up with me.

and now we were good for a couple of days, he said he still loved me, and truthfully i still love him, but he hasn't found any way to contact me in 2 weeks and will not respond to any message i send him, so i have assumed we are not together anymore, because although there was no closure or break up to the relationship him not talking to me for over two weeks is a big enough hint that its time to move on.

Archived