well im lost.........

okay,

so i talked to my ex today and he has asked the barbie to be his girlfriend. i only called because i was upset about my step dad and i am having some other problems (they are listed on my last post), well he said he didn't care and he doesn't care what happens to me. What is he talking about, we are best friends, whats going on. he used to love me so much. until i started taking birth controle and it made me crazy and then he started to slip away, but he has always said he would be there for me. is he going absolutly mad? im always there for him! i love him. well i have given up on getting him back, but im still not over him. i can't stop hurting or thinking about him. well my second question is, would it be wrong for me to go out to the dance factory in my little town tonight and dance and have fun with other guys and maybe see if i like any of them, even though i still love my ex. is this normal to seek the first thing that makes you happy at a time like this, should i just stop talking to him and find a new bf. also i don't trust guys anymore, what do i do, he took everything from me! what is happening to him? what is happening to me? oh god, i can't stop hurting so bad. should i just go out and have fun tonight with other guys? also me and his sister got in a huge cat fight over the phone and cussed eachother out, my ex says she might be where im going tonight, what should i do about that, im not going to not have fun just because of her. I don't know if i can ever love a man like that again for as long as i live after how bad he hurt me. anyway i'll just shut up, cuz i really don't know where im going with this.

i think it will help you to go out & have fun tonight. don't let yourself not have fun just because you still like your ex. i think you should stop contacting him right now. it will only help you get over him. i know you probably hear that all the time, but it really does help. it might take some time, who knws how long. it also helps to go out & get your mind off of your ex. going out tongiht will help you. i can't see any thing wrong with dancing with other guys when you still have feelings for your ex. i mean, your not with him any more, so you can do what you want. if you do see your ex's sister, then just ignore her. if she trys to start some thign, just ignore her. it will not be good for you at all to start fighting or whatever. it might make you feel even worse. so just try your best to have the most fun you can, even if she is there.

You should go out. Whats wrong in having fun? You probably feel guilty but you have no reason to, if anything he should be! You should wish he is there so you can show him your just fine.The sister thing just try to ignore it you don't know whats really going on with her do you? You need this time to prove to yourself that you are strong and independent. Hope you have fun!

go out and have fun.. i know by saying that, im also being a hypocrite because i still love my ex a lot and trying to get her back. and eventhough people are telling me to go out and have fun..i dont know if i could..well just go to the dance tonight..meet a couple of people and enjoy your time..u never know..if his sister is there and she sees that you're happy..he'll probably get jealous and crawl back to you...so watever u do..go out..its a win-win situation. go and have fun..something i should also be doing too.

okay,

i will have fun tonight, but i am really worried about his sister. i think if we got in a fight that i would kick her a@%, but i still really don't want to, and you kinda see everyone where im going because it's like barn dancing. aslo another question, do guys find it disgusting to have a little studd (earing) on the side of your bottom lip? i have one and im worried that it might make guys think im gross, im really not an ugly person, everyone says im pretty it's just i have known people to think diff. about others because of earings and such. also what if i meet a guy there that i really like? would it freak any of you guys out if you were at a dance place having fun and you started talking to a girt, she liked you and asked for your # and wanted to hang out sometime? oh, im just a drama Queen so once again i'll just shut my mouth and live with the replys i get.

thankyou

love Qtpie87

ok..dont worry about asking the guy for this and that..he'll do that..its his job..lolz MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT HAVE A ARGUMENT or a fight with his sister..cuz u still in love with him..shes just gonna say a whole lot of crap about u and hes going to seriously hate you...and you'll be devastated..so HAVE FUN!!! NO FIGHT!!! ignore her..be polite to her and tell her to have fun..thats it..he's just gonna think good about u and might get jealous..and about the earing..if youre really worried about it, is it possible to remove it? dont try too hard cuz you dont have to do that for this dance.. some people might not like it and some might not mind at all..everyone has their own opinion about things so dont worry..this is wat makes u unique and different.

your worrying way too much right now. not that there is anything un normal about that, every one over worries sometimes, its just that you need to just relax & take every thing as it comes. about the studd earring thing... don't worry about that. maybe some guys do find it gross or something, but its part of you (kind of) so if you like it, then keep it. don't worry what every one else thinks about it because you get different reactions about earrings & stuff from different people. abotu the sister thing,... you really just need to ignore her. if it gets bad, then try your best to avoid seeing her. maybe if she tries saying some thing to you just say, "im sorry about the other night, im just having a hard time right now, so can we just both ignore each other & have fun tonight". thats a mature thing to do because im sure that the last thing that she is expecting is an apology from you & its very hard sometimes to apologize when you don't think its completely all of your fault. hopefully it all goes well with all of that. the point of going to these dances is to have fun & possibly meet new people (im assuming). so, if you meet a guy that maybe you think would be a good friend & possibly a future bf, then go for it. ask him if he wants to hang out. just right now, stop worrying. whats meant to happen will happen, so theres no need to worry so much about all the little things. i hope every thing goes well for you tonight. just have fun! you deserve it after all you have been through.

okay,

thankyou all for your help. i know i should stop being so worried, im mostly just worried about the sister thing, what if i do apologize and she trys to start a fight, im not just going to stand there and let her hurt me, i will apologize my best though. i'll just say im sorry and what i said was wrong so can we just leave eachother alone and have fun?

is that good? well still what if she wants to fight, cuz that is one of the things we were yelling at eachother about. oh well, i guess i'll just have to go with my gut and do whats right. 8)

QTpie,

I don't think he's really sure what he means right now, he's probably feeling a bit smothered. If you keep contacting him, it's just going to push him further and further away. He probably sees it as "you trying to stomp on his happiness".

As far as going out, yes! Go out, have a good time!

Be careful not to jump into a rebound, though. Something important to keep in mind: You don't need a boyfriend AT ALL. You need yourself, and you need to be satisfied with who you are BEFORE you jump into a relationship, or it will more than likely turn out badly in the end.

Be safe, respect yourself, best wishes!!!

S.A.M.