I think he still has a key to my home (warning: nasty)

xrayspex

Dirty butt indeed LOL

Well, no new locks yet but they said they can do it if I pay for the new locks and hardware. I guess that's fair so I'm not going to fight it. I wish I'd had them do it when he first left, but they said my friend couldn't do it and they were kind of rude about it so I didn't want to cause any trouble with them and get on the sht list or something. I guess I'm the one who ended up on the sht list, huh?

His car is still in the same place it's been all weekend.

Dirty butt indeed LOL

Well, no new locks yet but they said they can do it if I pay for the new locks and hardware. I guess that's fair so I'm not going to fight it. I wish I'd had them do it when he first left, but they said my friend couldn't do it and they were kind of rude about it so I didn't want to cause any trouble with them and get on the sht list or something. I guess I'm the one who ended up on the sht list, huh?

His car is still in the same place it's been all weekend.

Maybe he locked himself in the trunk?

Ohhhh, you guys are killing me. I dont know where you live, but here in CA it doesn't take much to get a restraining order & then he is not able to come with in so many feet of you or your residence. That would atleast put the nix on him partying next door while you find a new place.

Ohhhh, you guys are killing me. I dont know where you live, but here in CA it doesn't take much to get a restraining order & then he is not able to come with in so many feet of you or your residence. That would atleast put the nix on him partying next door while you find a new place.

well if he is locked in the trunk of his car she won't need it.....LOL

Archived