Sex

Gracelove

Well, Im inexperienced but here's what I think

I think sex becomes enjoyable for both parties when they aren't concentrating solely on achieveing orgasm, because there's so much more involved. The smells, sounds, feelings, looking into their eyes and just loving the closeness and the human touch...that's powerful

Selfish sex. That's the worse. It isn't enjoyable and is very unsatisfying when the other person is selfish and not thinking about what you may be feeling or ignoring your desires.

"Making love" vs "having sex"...there's a fine line and that can mean the difference between a night of ecstasy or feeling very irritated and unsatisfied and not looking forward to the next session. It becomes a chore

Yea that would suck bad! I know I didnt answer your question but i just wanted to give my thoughts

I love sex too. Think sex with love and someone very special could have much more value than 'random' sex just for the sex. For me it's I think especially the sharing with the other person what helps making it feel that good, if it would be focused only at for ex. orgasm I expect I could become finding it boring too.

But maybe I understand what you mean and then I already can agree a bit. I've ever read about the moment just afterwards being called pre morte (or something like that) b/c from the one to the other moment there is kind of feeling of emptyness (well, guess I prefer cuddling or starting over again or just lying next to each other) and also I can agree if it's about that sex doesn't mean Everything for me. I mean, even good sex doesn't give feeling of completion. Other things in life should be O.K. or more than that too.

Eh, yeah, it's really most enjoyable when love is a factor. Making love is amazing. Sex is just . . . sex. I'm not experienced either, only been with two men. One I loved, one I didn't. The one I loved was oceans better than the one I didn't, because we loved one another.

I think the partner has alot to do with it, so does atmosphere. If the person you're with is doing something that he thinks is some great "technique" and it's not, it can be really bad, almost laughable. Love is a big factor, but sex with a long term partner that you love can get boring at times. It could also get boring I think if a couple is having sex just to conceive and following temperature charts etc.. There's something to be said for hot, wild, drunken, random sex too lol.

I find it somewhat unsatisfying. I love my husband and all but It just doesn't feel that good and I can't get an orgasm, but I think I'm being selfish. I should focus on the intimacy/emotions more. It's just I waited for a long time to make love and it's not all it's hyped up to be....

the only times i thought sex was boring was when i wanted it to be over. i was with some unsatisfying women before. uhhh.

some partners were very exciting. whether we were new at seeing each other, a one night stand, or a complete bond.

I agree, i really dont think sex is all its cracked up to be. I have been having sex for a year and a half now with my boyfriend who i love, and we have only slept with eachother. I have only ever reached orgasm during intercourse once, i find foreplay satisfies me.

@Belgian girl, according to various studies, that comes with time, meaning experience w/ one partner and hormonal changes you'll feel as you approach 30.

Count yourself lucky: most of the men in your area have retained equipment essential to the woman's - and their own - satisfaction in intercourse. In other parts of the world, a draconian anti-male procedure was performed in infancy on a high %age of men.

Fortunately, that's beginning to decrease, but as awareness increases and men who've suffered that are faced w/ what was done to them and realize what they're missing, I suspect women in those areas are going to be seeing a lot of misplaced rage and aggression. As an example of that, most MGM survivors who read this will either think I'm making much ado about nothing, or if they're a bit further, will have a visceral reaction that I'm a b@ll-buster. That's pretty normal reaction when first indicators of suppressed trauma come to light. Intact men OTOH generally react to the topic by cringing at the thought of the bullet they dodged, or something along the lines of "what's she whinging about? I'm right here!"

link removed

yes and yes.

i cant not finish from sex. only manual stimuation and its takes FOREVER (with someone or by myself) so on the side of sexual satisfaction... its not there. i mean it feels good but not how i can imagine many feel.

however i love sex for the physical and emotional connection and that makes it fantastic. for me, my partner makes 100% of the difference.

My partner did make all the difference in the world. I was super scared of having sex. But I met the right person and it was about a connection and an act of love, not about self gratification and pleasure. I'm about 99% sure that sex would be boring and awful if it was with someone I had no real relationship with. There would be no point except "it feels good."

Archived