So I finally came to my senses and realized that even if she IS the "perfect girl for me", staying with her is only to hurt me again and again. She's proven that already.

The problem is... I still love her! I know, it's stupid, how could I possibly love someone who cheated on me twice and had sex with somebody else... but every time I imagine life without her, never hearing her voice again, I break down and cry... I just want to die...

How on earth can I go on with my life? It's approaching the date that I was going to visit her over the summer... I won't be able to look out a window without thinking, "I could be with her right now..." Everything I see reminds me of her in some way... please, how the hell can I move on?

Just curious, how long has it been since the breakup?

I dated a girl three separate times and although she treated me like crap, I still think about her all the time. I think about what could have been and if I should contact her again. But then I start to think of all the bad times, and every time she treated me wrong. Every time I try to move on, the thought of her comes back because something brings her back to my mind.

I hate feeling this way and I wonder if it will ever pass. We'll see.

just relax the first few days/weeks seems like you just can't make it another day much less weeks but I've been broken up for 4 weeks and things are starting to calm down a bit...you need to give yourself time to start healing and you will eventually see that you need to stay away from this person at least for now....you need enough time to heal and get your self-respect back.

Archived